Blogging For Engineers - Start Blogging on Engineering Niche
What you'll learn
- How to Start Blog Related to Engineering Field
- How to Structure Your Blog Article
- How to find Best Niche (Topics) for Blogging
- Engineering Blog Post Ideas
- How to Monetize Blog
- How to Start Affiliate Marketing for Blog
- Different Headline Psychology in Blogging
- No prerequisite is require as this course is for everyone who wants to start blogging in Engineering topics.
- Just a desire to learn and apply
Engineering blogs are getting much attention nowadays. Blogs that Highlights good information on any engineering concepts and latest news are a huge traffic platform.
In the course you will learn about :
How to Start a blog
How to Structure the Article
How to create Cathing Headlines
How Human Psychology work with blogging
How to Start an affiliate marketing
How to Get clients for sponsorship
and many more
As you watch this step-by-step blog writing tutorial you'll discover a repeatable method for writing blog posts specific to your niche and gain access to a reusable template that you can employ time and time again. This is as actionable and as practical as it gets!
You don't need to a an engineer for this course, hence you only need a computer and internet connection
Who this course is for:
- Students (engineering background but not Necessary)
- Working Professionals
- Startup Founders
- Anyone Passionate about Blogging in Engineering Topics
Hello! I am Sabir. I am Mechanical Engineering with a passion of Creating Differences in Product Design and Development Sector. I Love Teaching various Design Skills to the people and having 3 years of Experience in Training Students .I completed my Masters in CAD-CAM Product Design and Development.
I am also a Freelancer and teaching SOLIDWORKS to Mechanical Engineering Stududents in Yeshwantrao Chavan College OF engineering,Nagpur,INDIA.
I have my Expertise in SOLIDWORKS, AUTODESK-INVENTOR, KEYSHOT, PRODUCT MARKETING And PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
My Ultimate Moto to become Successful are :
-Learn What you like, Love what you Learn.
-Everyone is Creative in his own Segment,Just always use your creativity to make world a Better place.
Have a Happy Learning and Successful future!