Welcome to the blogging training course from the top-rated, longest running soovial media training provider.
92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired a customer from their blog, according to the latest industry research.
Blogs are the central, hub of most social marketing efforts because they provide marketers with a chance to convert traffic into transactions. Blogs are a practical way for companies to publish text, photos and video. When they're integrated into corporate websites, they improve search engine visibility and can even be used to power entire websites.
Learn key concepts and techniques to help you get started blogging for business.
- About this Instructor
- Promotional Materials
- Business Benefits of Blogs
- Blog as Entry Point and Conversation Platform
- Blogging Strategy
- Anatomy of the Blog
- User Generated Content
- Selecting a Blogging Platform
- Hands-On Demo: Blogger
- Hands-On Demo: WordPress
- Hands-On Demo: Tumblr
- Case Study: Monsanto Corporate Blog
- Case Study: Walmarting Across America
- Case Study: Blogger Relations at CES
- Case Study: B2B Blogging
- Case Study: Notorious Kryptonite Lock Fiasco
- Case Studies: UCLA Online Newsroom
- Corporate Online Newsrooms
- Case Study: Toyota Online Newsroom
- Case Study: Virginia Tech Shooting
- Case Study: Cisco Online Newsroom
- Blogger Relations Best Practices
- Aligning with Social Media Back Channels
- Where to Host Your Blog
- Follow Up Resources
- State of the Blogosphere
- Blogging in Europe
- Benefits of Blogging Deep Dive
- Blogger Relations Deep Dive
- Hiring Qualified Wordpress Designers
- How To Dominate Your Information Spectrum
- Promoting Musical Artists via Social Media
- Blogger Roundtables At The US Dept Docx
- Matt Armstrong
- Jason Falls
- Phil Gomes
- Josh Hallet
- Peter Himler
- Kami Huyse
- Shel Israel & Robert Scoble
- Beth Kanter
- Mike Manuel
- BL Ochman
- Lee Odden
I help organizations turn content into contacts into cash through optimization, digital engagement and lead generation.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.