Blogging for Authors and Newbies on Wordpress or Blogger
What you'll learn
- Start a great blog
- Improve an existing blog
- Choose your template and design
- Pick a custom domain name (if desired)
- Post on interesting topics
- Add eye-catching images
- Add videos
- Use the best keywords
- Make custom social media icon widgets
- Connect your blog to social media sites for automatic sharing
- Do it all for free (if you choose)
- High speed internet is best for the things we're doing online. It's possible to use a phone or tablet, but having a computer will be easier.
- This can be done for free. There are also options for premium benefits. The examples from the instructor are started and completed at no cost. However, students may spend if they choose on a custom domain name, premium hosting or premium templates.
Create your very own blog at the best venues: Wordpress and Blogger. Geared for authors and newbies, learn how to engage readers interested in your subjects, your business, and you. Save time and money with a blog that accomplishes the main objective: getting more people finding out about you and what you have to offer.
Blogs and authors are a natural pairing. Blogs:
keep you writing
lead readers to your books at Amazon and retailers
connect people to your social media links
have excellent SEO properties, loved by Google
Blogs can be your online headquarters for everything about you.
Perfect for beginners who haven't created one, also designed for intermediates who want to do it better. As a bonus, students who use the course can have their blog featured on mine.
You'll quickly learn everything from choosing a domain name to posting and sharing with social media. Blog to your own schedule as a stress-free way to assist your career.
And the best part is that blogs can be made for free. You can also spend on a custom domain name, premium template or hosting, but it's not a requirement. Any author on any budget can follow this program right away, and we’ll use free examples with Wordpress (dot) com and Blogger. The lessons will also apply to Wordpress (dot) org templates or blogs hosted elsewhere.
At the end of this course you’ll have a great blog on Wordpress, Blogger or another site. You’ll have a powerful means for online success at your fingertips.
Get started today.
(If any students want one on one consultation with me, I can be reached through Superpeer with user name /JasonMatthews)
Who this course is for:
- Great for bloggers and newbies just starting
- Also great for intermediates still learning how to blog
- Designed for authors and people promoting themselves, a brand or product
- No difficult tech skills required
Jason Matthews is the author of multiple titles, both fiction and nonfiction. His books have been translated into 8 languages and his self-publishing lessons have been viewed by students in 123 countries.
Jason works with writers around the world and teaches many courses on self-publishing topics (listed below).
He lives in California. He's a skier, soccer player, beach lounger and loves a game of chess or scrabble. He can be contacted through his websites and social media links.