Blogging 101 Course Crash : How To Create and Manage a Blog
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Blogging Technical Jargons in Simple Defintion (Must to know Terms)
- Build an awesome Blog From Scratch for ZERO cost
- Writing Your First Article
- Changing your Blog Theme to make your blog Aesthetic
- Managing your Blog by yourself
- Creating Pages, Checking Stats & Number of People visiting your blog
- How To Get Traffic and let the world know you have a Blog
- Willingness to learn and to practise what you're learning
- Basic Internet browsing skills
- Be able to read and write
- No prior knowledge of coding or whatsover
A beginner friendly course into the world of blogging . Here you get to learn what blogging is really all about, the technical jargons and some basic V.I.P things you'd need to setup a Blog.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to setup your own blog and get to know how to write as well as manage your blog.
I also added some of my PREMIUM ebooks and resources for you to be able to understand much more better
- Hobbyists who would like to write about their hobbies and share it with the world
- Writers looking to enhance their skills
- Creatives in search of a platform to share their works
- To all who wanted to start a BLOG but does not know where to begin from
- Beginner or Pros (of all fields) curious about how blogging works
In this Module, you'll learn how to create the important pages on your blog. You will as well as know how to find out how many people had visited your blog or are visiting your blog - known as Statistics.
This stats is in form of daily, weekly and monthly.
Lastly we will be talking about managing comments on your blog
After the end of this Module, you'll learn how to make your blog more professional and DIFFERENT from a typical normal blog using Custom Domain name and Professional Design.
You'll also learn how to drive traffic to your blog and make it more known and also get to discover different means that which you can monetize your blog.