Blogger for beginners : unlimited Organic Free Traffic
What you'll learn
- You Will Learn To Use Blogger
- You Will Learn To Install the Free theme
- You Will Learn To Customize main menu section
- You Will Learn To Change the sidebar section
- You Will Learn To Change the Footer section
- You Will Learn To Remove credit section
- You Will Learn To Customize Contact us Page
- You Will Learn To Posting a Blog Poste
- You Will Learn To changing your domain name
- You Will Learn SEO Optimization
- No Requirements Needed
- Everything Will Be Explained
What is Blogger?
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. The blogs are hosted by Google and generally accessed from a subdomain of blogspot.
Why use Blogger:
In simple terms we are going to use blogger because it is free and we don’t have to pay for the hosting service, plus we have plenty of free themes as well.
Blogger is fast and responsive we will not worry about how much space we used or what we will be using.
You will have the best blogging website for free and you can customize it so easy without having to install plugins or anything.
Blogger is the best platform when it comes to organic traffic, even if you use ads the results are great.
This Course will teach you how to make a website in less than an hour, and will allow you to make it for free.
With this course you will be able to make as much blogs as you want.
You will finally be Financially free.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn blogging
- Anyone who want to Make Money Online
- Anyone who want to blog for money
Mohamed Nid Said is the owner of Nid Academy Arabic where I provide people who are willing to change their lives with a lot of courses in more than 6 fields.
I'm here to give back to the community because I've been receiving so much and it's time to give back I'm trying to make things simpler for people like me and I'm wishing you can help me with your positive feedback and comments.
learning is a way of life so let's not waste time and start changing our way of living.