- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Always be able to come up with great blog post ideas.
- Develop habits and systems for generating and capturing your brilliant ideas.
- Say adios to writer’s block.
- To get the most benefit from this course, students should have a blog or some medium for publishing their work, and a basic knowledge of writing.
Never run out of blog post ideas again!
A blogger’s job is never done. To be successful, you need to churn out compelling, useful, and unique posts week after week.
But just when a deadline is staring you in the face, it hits: writer’s block. It threatens to take away your blogging momentum—and your blog traffic and income along with it.
What can you do when you’ve run out of things to say?
Kickstart Your Writing With the Blog Post Ideas in This Course.
Adopt the habits and systems to capture your ideas
Develop the mindset for consistent creativity
Discover untapped sources of inspiration in your life
Generate compelling posts from media and industry trends
Establish yourself as an authority in your field
Tap into the power of vulnerability and transparency in your writing
The 21 ideas in this course are seeds for blog posts that will grab attention, drive engagement, and make you an unstoppable blogger.
Many people think that in order to write and post great content consistently, you have to be some kind of creative genius with a continuous flow of inspiration. But the truth is, anyone can learn and apply the concepts in this course to strategically set themselves up for consistent and high-quality writing.
The action-focused ideas in this course have been compiled by three blogging aces who’ve published hundreds of posts between them on websites such as The Huffington Post, Copyblogger, WIRED, and Inc.
Content and Overview
With 25 concise lessons running around 90 minutes total, this course is designed to get you generating brilliant ideas fast.
We start with the basics of habits, tools, and systems for capturing your ideas. Then we present the 21 ideas for guest posting, divided into five categories, where you’ll learn how to:
Cultivate a prolific mind
Use other people’s content—ethically
Get inspired by traditional and new media
Expose the good, the bad, and the ugly
Share life experiences
By the end of this course, you will be able to access an endless supply of creative and compelling ideas for blog posts that will boost your traffic, influence, and bottom line.
- This course is for you if you’re a blogger and freelance writer, who needs to turn out great work consistently. It’s designed specifically to help you avoid the frustration of writer's block.
- Although the focus is on ideas for blog posts, many of the ideas will be helpful for any creative professional who must produce quality work on a regular schedule, whether you’re a writer, video editor, graphic designer, etc.
- This course is NOT for you if you’re looking for help to improve your writing skill, or with the technical side of setting up a blog.
Welcome to Blog Post Ideas: 21 Proven Ways to Create Compelling Content and Kiss Writer's Block Goodbye. In this course, we’re going show you how to come up with great blogging ideas that keep your readers coming back for more — even if you have writer’s block.
Always be on the lookout for ideas, and establish a way to capture those ideas for later, setting yourself up for success by creating an environment where you can effortlessly record your thoughts.