Blockchain Use Case : Supply Chain Management
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 26 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Blockchain Technology Implementation
- A run through the states of supply chain.
- Supply chain blockchain architecture
- Supply chain traditional architecture
- Integration of Blockchain with Supply Chain
- What is Blockchain?
- How to use Blockchain
- There are no specific requirements to take up this course. Anyone from a computer science and management background with an interest in innovative technologies can enroll for this certification.
** This is a supporting training material for the Certified Blockchain and Supply Chain Professional by Blockchain Council. This is the training material only. Certification is not the part of this training on Udemy. **
Blockchain technology is a game-changer for the supply chain industry. Businesses are looking for ways to leverage this disruptive innovation to strengthen relationships and increase profits across supply chains. Blockchains help optimize business transactions and trading relationships, which thus result in streamlined inventory management, improved asset utilization, and greater collaboration.
With many global organizations incorporating blockchain into their supply chains, there is a growing need for supply chain professionals who can understand and apply blockchain technology in their businesses. Wait no more! Sign up for this prestigious certification and get the first mover advantage.
This course is for you if:
You are a student pursuing an education in the field of supply chain management.
You are a software engineer with programming experience.
You are an entrepreneur seeking to improve your supply chain.
You are interested in learning how to integrate blockchain with the supply chain.
Last updated: May 2020
- Individuals in Supply Chain Domain
- Senior Decision making Executives
- Professionals in Logistics
- Top Level Management
- Middle Level Management
- Entrepreneurs looking to improve Supply Chain Management
This lecture will cover the basic fundamental of Supply Chain, i.e what it is and how it is used traditionally.
This lecture will help you understand what is supply chain management, the components, flows and importance of SCM,