Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What blockchain technology is and how it works
- Why and how blockchain is used in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Explore real business use cases and applications of blockchain in SCM
- Steps you can take towards implementing blockchain in your own supply chain
- Work "hands-on" with blockchain demo platforms
- Raise your profile as a Supply Chain Management (SCM) professional by adding blockchain to your areas of expertise
- Bonus Infographics: "Seven Steps Towards a Successful Blockchain Project Implementation" and "What kind of blockchain should you use?"
- Bonus blockchain online demo platforms: Access to an online blockchain demo platform and cryptographic hash generator
- There are no previous requirements for taking this course
- A computer with an Internet browser to be able to use the blockchain demo platforms we will be working with
Blockchain in Supply Chain Management
In the majority of companies, over 70% of the costs and 100% of revenues depend on supply decisions and how the supply chain is managed.
Discover why some of the leading minds in business estimate that the application of blockchain in global supply chain management can result in more than $100 billion in efficiencies, while improving the security and traceability of product supply chains.
In this highly interactive and informative video course by bestselling blockchain instructor George Levy...
You will learn:
What blockchain technology is and how it works.
Why blockchain is a great fit for Supply Chain Management.
hands-on with blockchain demo platforms to experience it yourself
How companies are currently using blockchain in their supply chains.
Key areas where blockchain technology adds the most value in the supply chain.
Leading technology players in blockchain you should be aware of.
The different kinds of blockchains available and how to determine which one is right for you
…and much, much more!
You will even get to work with a blockchain supply chain demo platform available to students of this course.
With your enrollment, you will get lifetime access to the lessons and a 30 day money back guarantee!
You also will receive upon finishing the course a certificate of completion showing that you've completed this valuable training.
Discover how and why blockchain technology is currently already being used by many leading organizations, including retail giant Walmart, and food and agriculture powerhouse Cargill among many others, to make their supply chains more secure, transparent and efficient.
You will gain valuable insights on how blockchain is being used to combat the more than $1.2 trillion dollars in counterfeited goods worldwide, and how it is helping enable global supply chains to work more closely together as integrated units.
There are no previous requirements to take this course, and you do not have to be a blockchain or a Supply Chain Management professional to take the course. You will also have access to the instructor to answer any questions you may have as you learn the lessons.
You will also review and understand real case studies of blockchain being used in various supply chains, and you will learn a valuable seven step process for successfully implementing a blockchain technology project.
I have included two valuable, printable Infographic guides:
· Steps Towards a Successful Blockchain Project Implementation
· What Kind of Blockchain Should You Use?
Blockchain is a key technology transforming the future of Supply Chain Management:
Don't be left behind and get a first mover advantage for you and your business by enrolling in this course.
Many global organizations are already incorporating blockchain into their supply chains, and as business continues to become even more global, there is an increasing need for supply chain professionals who understand blockchain technology, and how it can be applied into the supply chains of their organizations.
Enroll now and learn how to use blockchain in Supply Chain Management to start driving greater business results for you and your business today!
Remember, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee so there is nothing to lose and no reason to wait.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
- Professionals involved in Supply Chain Management
- Students of Supply Chain Management
- Business owners seeking to understand how to improve their supply chains
- Anyone interested in learning how blockchain technology is being used in Supply Chain Management
This lesson features a full review of what was covered in the course as well as links to all my social media profiles and additional valuable free resources.
Make sure to download the included guides for:
Steps towards a successful blockchain project implementation
What kind of blockchain should you use?