Blockchain Real World Projects
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Grasp decentralized technology fundamentals and master blockchain principles.
- Build blockchain projects on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger
- Build your own cryptocurrency payment app.
- Write smart contracts and run your ICO using Ethereum
- Build Web3 DApps and supply chain systems using Hyperledger
- Integrate blockchain into your existing system in your organization
- With the knowledge you gain, you will be able to create public and private tamper-proof databases, ICOs, and gambling apps. No prior experience with Blockchain technologies is assumed in this course
Blockchain is a revolution promising a new world without middlemen. This course will provide you with all the relevant concepts related to cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, and blockchain in order to build your own decentralized applications.
You will begin with the development of a basic application using Blockchain and mining blocks. Moving further, you will build the Bitcoin codebase and you will be able to build your own currency/tamper-proof DB. Using Hyperledger you will implement various blockchains to create a supply chain application. You will explore ERC20 standards to create an ERC20 smart contract and you will also learn to improve its standards with ERC22 to develop its first ICO. Lastly, you will create a gambling application using ETH network smart contracts. Each project will teach you just enough about blockchain to be productive right away.
By the end of this course, you will not only be able to tackle common issues in the blockchain ecosystem but you'll also design and build reliable, scalable, distributed systems
About the Author
Sriharsha Bingi has been into cryptocurrencies, investments, and data science for 3 years. He did his schooling in India and Oman. His passion for cryptocurrencies grew from the year 2016. That interest started multiplying in 2017, when he was awestruck by the amount of research big companies are doing and the money they're spending on it. That is when he realized that the blockchain technology is going to revolutionize the World. Technology has to evolve continuously, says Harsha.
At present he is working in the World Financial Center, Manhattan, New York as a blockchain developer. In the course of constantly honing his skills in the blockchain technology, he wants to share his knowledge with us. As the need for blockchain developers is exponentially increasing the people who are actually trained to develop are getting fewer. He has developed a functional demo using blockchain technology for BdiPlus, a company in the World Financial Center, Manhattan and now he would like to share his experience and knowledge with us
- If you are interested in building blockchain decentralized applications from scratch, this course is for you. It begins with the basics and will equip you with the ability to build intermediate projects.
In this video, we will discuss what blockchain is in brief.
• Learn the tools and environment required to jump start coding
• Understand blockchain
• Have the environment ready to code
In this video, we will learn what transactions are and how mining works. We will also dive into the fundamentals of validation and consensus.
• Understand what transactions are
• Learn what mining is and how miners get paid for validation
• Get an idea about consensus mechanism
So Solidity is the language of choice to create smart contracts on the Ethereum Blockchain. In this video, we will code smart contract for our token.
• Understand the token development
• Compile our code
• Understand about Token standards
In this video, we will see how to create functions to interact with the Blockchain.
• See how to create an instance of the contract and how to use it
• Added required IDs to the Textboxes and Buttons.
• Discuss how important are Web3, ABI, Contract Address.
In this video, we will learn about the problems and solutions using hypderledger fabric and how business can benefit from it.
• Discuss the hyperledger fabric’s consensus
• Learn what are channels, membership, CA
• Explore the peers and consensus to follow.
In this video, we will create the random contract first and see the problems and solutions in it and then dive into the casino contract for Gambling APP.
• Learn the Functions in the Random contract and check its issues
• Dive into the casino contract
• Learn the extra functions that are not necessary
Now that we have a fully Functional DAPP, we will be adding a little bit of styling like changing the Background and CSS. Creating interactive Buttons and Textboxes.
• Set up the Decentralized Application and interacting
• Adding the background and CSS
• Observe the Front-end and Interaction