What you'll learn
- You should have understanding of the Node and ExpressJS Framework
Are you interested in learning about Blockchain technology?
Blockchain technology is the backbone of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency but it can be used in many other disciplines. Blockchain technology is going to disrupt a lot of different industries including finance, merchandising, retail, identity and more.
My name is Mohammad Azam and I am the creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift and Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3, Mastering Micro Services Using JPA, Mastering Server Side Swift Using Vapor, Mastering ARKit for iOS, Mastering Core ML for iOS and more.
I have created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don't have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours. In fact if you think that the course fell short on delivering topics then we will give you your MONEY BACK.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
"His course is AWESOME very detail instructions."
"Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he's very articulate. I hope he will create more courses."
"Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!"
Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get.
The course is accompanied with all the code sample files.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
"Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I've taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class"
Why learn Blockchain?
- Blockchain is a revolutionary technology which is going to change a lot of different aspects of our life including finance, retail, merchandising etc.
- Blockchain technology allows iOS developers to use their existing skills to create amazing decentralized iOS applications.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. Blockchain technology is a new technology and it can help to create decentralized applications. Blockchain technology can also help you to earn higher salary since now you know how to write a complete apps which are decentralized.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
If you are not satisfied with the course then I offer a 100% REFUND. I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- Editor such as Atom or Sublime
- I'll teach you everything you need to know about Blockchain.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn the concepts behind Blockchain technology.
- Implement Blockchain Web API
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer
- A big thanks to Taha Farooq for his constant support in creating this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wa
My name is Mohammad Azam and I have been programming in iOS for the last 10+ years. Currently, I am teaching Full Stack Development at DigitalCrafts. Before joining DigitalCrafts I worked as a lead mobile developer for many large companies including Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, AIG and Valic. Currently, I am a senior developer at Blinds Dot Com, a Home Depot company. Before iPhone development I was leading projects in Microsoft ASP technology. I was also awarded the Microsoft MVP award five years in a row due to my contributions in the community.
I have also published several of my personal apps to the App Store including Vegetable Tree which was featured by Apple as the most beautiful gardening app on the App Store. I am a frequent speaker at local and national conferences and have authored many articles for many different development magazines.