BLOCKCHAIN & LAW - DR. PAVAN DUGGAL - CYBERLAW UNIVERSITY
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 89 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, students will learn about the various cyber legal issues and challenges that Blockchain as a paradigm is beginning to throw up. Various policy and regulatory concerns impacting Blockchains are beginning to emerge on the legal landscape. Students will appreciate the legal impact that Blockchain is beginning to have upon various areas of human activities.
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites. Any person who wanting to know more about Blockchain and connected legal issues can do this course and get sensitized about the emerging legalities concerning Blockchain.
This course gives you an introduction of the legal, policy and regulatory issues impacting the Blockchain. It takes you through a journey to discover the various complex legal issues that Blockchain is beginning to throw up, including protection of privacy, smart contracts and liability of Blockchain service providers and how different legal approaches are evolving to deal with these legalities and related nuances raised by Blockchain.
- Any student of any age group, who is interested in knowing about the complex legalities as also legal, policy and regulatory issues concerning Blockchains..