Anyone can understand Blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Good understanding of what blockchain technology is
- Learn what Bitcoin is and how it works
- Learn about smart contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Corporations and Decentralized Autonomous Organisations
- There are no requirements
You will learn what you need to know about getting started with cryptocurrencies in this comprehensive on-demand video course packed full of my crypto knowledge. Watch the teaser below for a quick sample of my course!
This step-by-step online video course is aimed at the absolute beginner in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future and I can help you to navigate the world of Cryptocurrency so you can get started down the road to financial freedom.
To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin, such as:
- How does Bitcoin work?
- What makes Bitcoin different? How secure are your Bitcoins?
- How anonymous are Bitcoin users?
- What determines the price of Bitcoins?
- Can cryptocurrencies be regulated?
- What might the future hold?
After this course, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You’ll have the conceptual foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
P.S. I will tell you a secret: once you get familiar with bitcoin and blockchains, there is only a easy step to understand and trade other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Ripple, Neo or Monero and so on.
- Beginners curious in blockchain, cryptocurrency and bitcoin world
In order to better understand blockchains, you need to get aquatinted with hash functions.