Blockchain Fundamentals & Bitcoin Programming with Python
What you'll learn
- Get a deep & strong understanding of how Blockchain technology works.
- Understand main blockchain concepts like Proof-of-Work, mining, peer-to-peer connections, etc.
- Understand what is Bitcoin and Bitcoin Wallets in Blockchain.
- Explore the Distributed Consensus concepts underlying blockchain.
- Discuss the Implementation of Python application with real-time websocket connections.
- Architecture of bitcoin Blockchain.
- No pre-requisites except for an interest in blockchain.
Want to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency by building your own blockchain?
Want to practice your Python development skills by building an exciting project? => This course is for you!
Why to Learn Blockchain?
Blockchain developers are in short supply and hot demand. The job of developing blockchain distributed ledgers for businesses was recently ranked first among the top 20 fastest-growing job skills. I believe that the fastest and easiest way to be involved in this fascinating new field is to get enough knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts and then just immediately jump to the implementation and get your hands wet. That way you will be more confident in going deeper in understanding the blockchain technology and its potentials in developing the next generation decentralized applications.
Who's teaching you?
I am a software development engineer, Researcher & evangelist in Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency and done IBM Certification in Blockchain. I enjoy setting high standards, constantly learning new things, and sharing that knowledge with others. I have mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable. The blockchain technology is one of my main research areas of interest and I am super excited to share my knowledge with you.
The Course Contains 5 Modules:
Module 1: Blockchain Fundamentals
Module 2. Blockchain Architecture Mechanism
Module 3: Bitcoin cryptocurrency & Wallets
Module 4: Bitcoin Programming & Consensus Protocol
Module 5: Building a Blockchain with Python
What are the course prerequisites?
Here no previous requirement & no need of any Prior Knowledge for taking this course, only the enthusiasm.
1. Strong Fundamentals of Blockchain concepts with Animations.
2. Tools used for Project.
3. Python programming skills.
5. Basic Micro Web Framework Flask
6. Able to Create Own Cryptocurrency with Blockchain Network.
Is this course for you?
It's for you if ...
- You're interested in Blockchain, the technology that underpins bitcoin, and you want to learn its core internals in order to be involved in this new promising and fast-growing technology.
- You want to practice your Python development skills.
- You want to broaden your horizon. Want to learn something new? Here you go!
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in Real-Time with coding.
My Self Shanker MJJ. I my completed Masters degree & Bachelors degree in Computer Science & Engineering. Currently Working as Developer, Researcher & evangelist in Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency. I done Blockchain Certification in IBM.
When ever I finds a free time, I will work on Freelancer Projects.
I'm providing Free Advance level Blockchain based Projects in GitHub Repository, along with Free course on blockchain can avail in YouTube channel.
Area of Interest: Network Security, Object Oriented Programming Languages, Architecture Design with UML, Blockchain.