Blockchain for Digital Transformation 2021
What you'll learn
- Course created by experienced professionals involved in blockchain and transformation projects in enterprises and startups.
- 90 % of those who read this will be using or working with the technology by 2025. The course contains accurate information on what you need to know.
- Understand the key blockchain features which has helped in building some successful applications to fully appreciate its impact.
- Overview of the five most popular public and permissioned frameworks - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and Quorum
- Understand key differences in popular frameworks through examples and future roadmap.
- Key questions to address while choosing Blockchain as a technology for your transformation or new product idea
- Available Tools and Resources, Managed Blockchain Services, Smart Contract Modelling tools etc. which can help accelerate your project
- User Groups and Standards bodies we should follow and engage to be successful in Blockchain Transformations
- Do we need changes to our existing processes like Agile, Design Thinking, Devops?
- Walkthrough of a sample project to understand the steps in creating blockchain Solution
- Comprehensive understanding of Blockchain - Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Quorum and Corda, without any bias for a particular framework.
- This course does not have any prequisites. If you have passion for emerging technologies and want to get a solid understanding, this course is designed for you.
- This course is a Level 1 course and does not require programming expertise and is perfect for business and technology professionals. Developers will benefit by building a strong understanding of the technology without any bias prior to taking any coding courses.
Blockchain for Digital Transformation course is designed with inputs from experts to give you a clear fundamental understanding of blockchain and distributed ledger technology with a balanced view of all blockchain frameworks. Course is structured to uncover the technology using multiple layers which provides a solid foundation in a easy to understand method with analogies , examples and use cases. Any one completing this course will have a clear understanding of the technology and its impacts and will be ready for any future transformations involving blockchain.
This course is inspired from practical experience of using blockchain and distributed ledger technologies for different use cases both in public and permissioned settings. Care has been taken not to overly use technical jargons which can be ambiguous and harm the understanding of the technology and its full potential.
In a step by step process, you will understand the key features which is common to all different frameworks and how it helps in building innovative solutions. You will see how some of the popular frameworks implement these features, certain capabilities specific to each frameworks, future plans for some of these frameworks, which will help in choosing the right framework in your transformation projects.
Understanding the technology is useful only if you can implement it in a productive manner. The course also covers the different tools and resources, user and standard groups which are important for accelerating the roadmap from vision to reality. It includes a proof of concept project and steps required to bring an idea into reality.
Whether you are from a technology or business background, you can enjoy this course which can be a solid foundation on blockchain and will have the confidence required to enter a new era where blockchain might become an integral part of many initiatives and new business models.
Who this course is for:
- This course is a perfect foundational course for developers, business managers, project managers, business analysts, industry consultants who wants to get a true picture of the technology and use it for transformational projects.
Baiju Jacob is an experienced IT executive with more than 20 years of experience in transformation projects with leading organisations . He is a founding partner of Chaindigit, one of the pioneering startups in Enterprise Blockchain space since 2017. Baiju has been involved in various initiatives in blockchain and has been a regular speaker and trainer to senior leaders in enterprises and startups providing insights in more than 100 training sessions. He is associated with Special Interest Groups in Hyperledger for Supply Chain Standards, IEEE SIG for Blockchain in healthcare etc. Baiju has led projects and POCs in Blockchain for large Pharma companies and B2B startups in Fintech and Supply chain
Dr. Sanjeev Raman has over 15 years helping organizations increase efficiency, effectiveness, and ultimately delivery more value. He has been a Lean|Agile coach & Trainer at the team, program, and enterprise level. He has helped organizations setup an Agile center for excellence, release trains, and get ISO and CMMi certified for their Agile processes. Some of his clients have included Fannie Mae, JC Penney, JP Morgan Chase, PayPal, Cisco, just to name a few. Dr. Raman has four academic degrees, which includes two undergraduate degrees in Biomedical Science Research and Laboratory Science and two graduate degrees in Information Technology from University of Maryland, Towson University, and George Mason University respectively. He has been on review committees for selecting speakers for the Scrum Alliance conferences, spoken at agile conferences, and published articles. Dr. Raman has translated the Agile Manifesto into Sanskrit, published with InfoQ, Scrum Alliance, and Agile Atlas.
Dr. Raman created interactive courses to engage and help people learn in a fun way. His courses helps people to collaborate with each other better, and deliver more value in less time.