Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution
What you'll learn
- Profound understanding of what blockchain and is its potential global impact
- Learn why blockchain is referred to as the “internet of money”
- Develop a solid fundamental understanding of the inner workings of blockchain with detailed explanations of “mining”, decentralized consensus, cryptography, smart contracts and many other important concepts
- Business applications of blockchain technology
- Recognize the opportunities in the blockchain business landscape
- Gain a broader perspective on innovation with the new paradigm and frameworks brought by blockchain including decentralized organizational structures, networks and applications
- Understand many popular and important blockchain projects and crypto-assets
- Project the potential impact of blockchain on many sectors like finance, consumer & retail, media, transportation & logistics, technology and the internet of things
- Learn how many large corporations are already implementing blockchain technology
- Identify potential new tech leaders and how blockchain can impact the current tech giants like Apple, Amazon, Google and Facebook
- Have a clear and realistic view on the current state of blockchain technology with its issues, limitations and potential solutions that can take it to the next level
- Keep up-to-date with the latest important projects shaping up the emerging third generation of blockchain technology
- No prior experience is required to take the course
- We will start from the very basics
You have heard the term “blockchain”, right? But you are still not very clear what it is exactly. Or perhaps, you know something about it, but don’t understand how it works, where its value comes from, and how is it developing currently.
It is the technology powering crypto-assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others. And it has become the hottest field in the tech sector now.
Blockchain has the potential to change the world and few people realize all its far-reaching applications beyond Bitcoin.
Its disruptive potential has been compared to that of the Internet. That’s why people call it “the Internet of money” or “the Internet of value”.
Now, compare this course to having a roadmap to the Internet in the early 1990s. A comprehensive guide that enables you to fully understand the new space and empowers you to make correct fully-informed decisions. You will be able to see new business opportunities before others do. You will be able to distinguish good ideas and projects from bad ones. You will learn how blockchain works and how it can be applied in various sectors. Moreover, you will get a new perspective on decentralized economic systems, which are expected to play a huge role in the future. This is the “sharing economy” 2.0 – powered by crypto-economics and blockchain.
This is what “Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution” will teach you!
Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive educational material on the subject, which delivers the best value for money to our audience.
After the unprecedented growth of the crypto-asset market, fuelled by speculation and emotions, it is high time to increase awareness and understanding of blockchain technology among the general public.
We believe that understanding should come first, before anyone starts making any decisions with real-world implications. That’s why our team created this course and tried to design it in the most clear, accessible and fun way. This is by no means a highly technical course and our focus here is not programming. We are not going to show you how to write code. But we are going to explain everything else, which is relevant and important to know about blockchain.
Our materials are designed to explain the fundamentals of blockchain technology, crypto-economics and their applications in business and everyday life to people without a technical background.
We hope you are as passionate about constantly upgrading your knowledge base, as we are. Because knowledge is power!
So, let’s begin! Take this course today and become part of the new industrial revolution that is already shaping the future!
P.S. We believe this is an excellent educational product. But if you are not completely happy with the value you have received at the end, don’t worry - we offer a full 30-day unconditional refund. Sounds amazing, right? So, why wait? Your bet is hedged, and you have unlimited upside! Let’s start our blockchain journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for their successful future careers
- Bankers and other financial professionals interested in cutting-edge financial innovation
- Business executives and managers interested in the potential impact of blockchain on their industry
- Entrepreneurs looking for more innovation within the blockchain space
- Entrepreneurs looking to boost their existing business models and complement their ideas with the power of blockchain
- Legal and accounting professionals interested in the new market opportunities blockchain, distributed ledger technology and crypto-assets are opening up
- Government officials, regulators and other public sector professionals who want to understand thoroughly and keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in a technology with high potential impact on business, the economy and society as a whole
- Legal professionals interested to participate in shaping the legal and regulatory framework around blockchain and crypto-assets
- Tech enthusiasts interested in the latest developments in blockchain
- Any ambitious individuals interested in the ways blockchain can change the world
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.