Ethereum Blockchain Developer Bootcamp With Solidity (2022)
What you'll learn
- Become Skilled In Solidity Programming By Building Projects.
- Grasp Blockchain Technology (Theoretical & Practical).
- Understand How Smart Contracts Work (Theoretical & Practical).
- Become Skilled Using The Core Development Tools Of Ethereum.
- Understand Ethereum Development Functions.
- Become Skilled In Advanced Development With Truffle.
- Grasp How Decentralised Technology Works.
- Understand The Structure Of Solidity Code.
- You Will Need A Computer Running Linux, MacOS, Or Windows.
- A Basic Understanding Of Web Technologies.
- Proficiency In A Programming Language Is Advantageous But Not Mandatory.
Welcome to the Ethereum Blockchain Developer Bootcamp With Solidity course. It is the only course you will need to become a skilled Ethereum blockchain developer.
This course has over 4,000 five-star reviews with a 4.5 average. That makes it one of the most highly-rated and popular Ethereum blockchain development courses online.
The course includes over 12 hours of video tutorials, updated companion text guides, practical step-by-step projects, and a responsive discussion board. The combination of all that content is how this course will help you master Ethereum development.
Here’s why this course will take you from zero experience to blockchain developer:
• The instructor is a co-creator of the industry-standard Ethereum certification.
• You will be learning with all of the latest blockchain development tools.
• You will learn blockchain development by building complete and usable projects.
• You get access to the same materials used in $10,000+ in-person bootcamps.
• The course is updated to reflect significant changes in the ecosystem.
By the end of this course, you will have a portfolio of projects you can show off. You’ll be confident enough that you’ll be able to use your new skills professionally.
Read the experience of some existing students:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "The level of detail and the careful explanation of them is unexpected. Saved hours of digging up documentation and tests - solved many questions I had even with some experience. Thanks." - Daniel Porto
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I have been slowly working through this course for a couple of months and have been loving it. The instruction comes at the perfect pace. The teachers are knowledgeable, and the supporting resources are packed with great labs and helpful information. Also, important for this space, the resources get updated. When doing labs, I often notice that the last date is within the past week. I have taken other development courses, and this is by far the best. For aspiring ethereum developers, I would recommend this course!" - Walton Jones
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I am enjoying every lab in this course. Everything is updated. There are helpful files for quick references while you are trying to code alone. Honestly one of the best, if not the best, Udemy course I have taken so far. Every question I had got answered in the deep dive explanation lesson that followed the practical lesson. I could not ask for more! Thank you." - Saeed Dawod
You’ll love this course. But if you don’t, there’s a full money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by learning a new skill. See you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals Who Want To Learn One Of The Most In-Demand Skills.
- Technologists Who Want To Pivot Towards A High Paying Career.
- Developers Who Want To Build Ethereum Blockchain Apps With Solidity.
- Professionals Who Want To Confidently Add ‘Blockchain Developer’ To Their Resume.
I'm a wannabe renaissance man from England. Since leaving school at aged 16, I've experimented with many projects, some of which have been reasonably successful and reached over 100,000 people. That has granted me a level of financial independence.
I've spent time in over thirty countries. Aged twenty-three, I moved to the smallest country in the European Union (Malta). Now, I spend most of my time in the biggest country in the European Union (France). And, I'm an e-Resident of Estonia.
You won't find me on many social platforms. I live my life through the lens of minimalism and slow living. That lets me spend more time reading and developing new skills, which allow me to form novel ideas and experiment with projects that pique my curiosity.
Hi, I'm Thomas.
I am a senior back-end developer and systems architect. I have around 20 years hands-on development experience in various languages and systems. I have a CS masters degree. I am working since 2016 with Ethereum and have in-depth applied knowledge of Blockchain technology.
There are 8 best-selling Blockchain developer courses which I authored or co-authored. I was also part of the team creating the industry standard CBDE (Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum) Certification program.
I am currently consulting and training Fortune 500 companies in Blockchain technologies and Ethereum development. I am also a product manager for a financial forecasting SaaS company with global reach.
And I can't wait to share my knowledge with you!
The Mission and Vision of The Courses
My courses should teach everyone how to develop fast, accurate and performance driven. I want to cut through the noise and show you workflows that work. I like "show don't tell".
I love to get in touch with my Students. I run multiple platforms for Blockchain Enthusiasts or Senior and Junior Developers.
I'd be happy if you connect with me on LinkedIn or subscribe to my Blog or YouTube channel. I'll push regular videos there as well and write about blockchain and tech related topics. Find the links in my Profile by clicking on my name.
Full-stack Python Software engineer having 4.5 years of experience in the field of software engineering I have worked with different organizations in the past 4 years I provide leading-edge solutions during tough situations.