- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand The Tools Needed To Create Smart Contracts.
- Write & Read Secure Solidity Code.
- Avoiding & Understanding Of Costly Bugs And Blockchain Programming Errors.
- Understanding Of The Development & Deployment Workflow.
- Better Understand Of The Benefits & Disadvantages of Blockchain Technologies.
- Use And Create Private Networks, Test Networks And The Public Main Network.
- Understand How Transactions Are Structured.
- How Gas & Gas Costs Can Be Calculated Correctly.
- Write A Smart Contract On The Ethereum Blockchain And Be Able To Publish And Interact With It.
- Understand The Difference Between Web3js And Truffle-Contract.
- Write Tests With The Truffle Framework That Contribute To The Stability Of Smart Contracts.
- Install, Configure & Use The Truffle Framework.
- Deploy To IPFS.
- A Computer (Windows / Linux / Mac).
- Advantageous: Basic Knowledge In C ++ / Java, Data Types.
- Advantageous: Basic Knowledge With Git Repositories.
- Advantageous: Basic Knowledge Of Solidity.
Do you want to be 'coding the smart contract revolution', but don't know where to start?
Want to learn everything there is to know about solidity, with a 'learning by doing' approach?
Are you interested in the 'big picture' of the blockchain industry, but often overwhelmed by it all?
If so, this is the course for you!
You will not only learn the fundamentals, but also the safe handling of solidity and the current industry best practices!
Rather than boring theory, this course is a direct lab entry where we Learn By Doing!
Our digestible HD video lessons will provide you a step by step framework on how to create, test, troubleshoot, deploy to various networks, and Use Smart Contracts in various scenarios and browsers.
We will illustrate the creation of a blockchain application from a to z!
Together We Will Develop A Blockchain Notary Office, test it, and then deploy it to different networks.
The steps we will be taking to build our blockchain application are...
Key Characteristics Of How The Blockchain Operates
Our Notary Functionality in Solidity
Understanding Tools & Ethereum
Your Guide To Web 3.0
Tools Of Web 3.0
Understand The Different Blockchain Nodes
Understanding Decentralisation At A Deeper Level
Local Development With Truffle
Publication Of Our Project
If you've had enough of wasting your time on outdated, and semi-working youtube tutorials - join us for the complete bootcamp!
Our course comes with a Certificate Of Completion, Unlimited Lifelong Access, Student Forum, & Example Code.
Should something still not fit, then you are entitled you a full 30 day money back guarantee.
What are you waiting for? Take the course preview, and we will See You Inside!
- People Who Already Have Some Experience With Programming In General, But No Solidity Experience.
- People Who Have Heard Of Ethereum, But Do Not Know How or Where To Start.
- People Who Want To Know How This Technology Works.
- People Who Wrote Simple Solidity Programs, But Want To Have A Deeper Understanding Of The Subject.
- If You Heard About Blockchain Development But You Are Overwhelmed With The Ecosystem then Join This Course!