Blockchain Deep-Dive: from Bitcoin to Ethereum to Crypto
What you'll learn
- The technologies that are used in both public and private blockchains
- Understand the blockchain technology from A to Z
- How are blockchain business networks composed
- Cryptography, hashing, public key infrastructure
- What makes a good blockchain use case
- Interact with the Ethereum blockchain
- Decentralized Finance and NFTs
- How to deploy a node
- Smart Contracts
- Basic IT knowledge
**Updated August 2021**
In this course, we will discuss blockchain protocols, how blockchains are architected, the main technology components such as cryptography, hashing, applications, and the constraints and limitations of this technology.
I will help you to understand when to use blockchain, the key concepts, the industry jargon, and a lot of additional information that will help you to interact with stakeholders in any blockchain project you may get involved.
Any person with some basic IT experience will be able to follow along with this course. No matter what’s your background, after you finished this course, you will be able to get involved in any blockchain project.
We are going to take a look at why blockchain is considered so secure, what technologies are enabling blockchain, what kind of applications - financial and non-financial - can benefit from blockchain? What are the differences between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Corda? How is blockchain secure, and how is data handled? How is hashing made? What’s cryptography’s role?
This course will help you to:
- Understand well the technologies behind Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Learn about the use cases
- Understand and apply shared ledgers and smart contracts to your business network
- Explore the different use cases for blockchain, including enterprise solutions NFTs and DeFi
- Deploy a Smart Contract to Mint NFTs (NEW)
- Explore the blockchain technology in-depth
- Understand Hashing, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
- Explore the blockchain architecture
- Deploy an Ethereum node
- Understand how to perform various activities in the Ethereum Blockchain using the command line interface
- Interact with the Ethereum Blockchain using Geth and Python command line
- Take it to the next level of your blockchain career
and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Anyone interested in using or deploying a blockchain application
- IT professionals interested in understanding more about blockchain
Hello my fellow students!
I'm here to turn you into a BLOCKCHAIN EXPERT!
• I'm a Best Seller author with 2 blockchain books
• I'm working as a Senior Blockchain Project Manager for a large financial institution
• 7 years experience with blockchain and cryptocurrencies
• 4 years experience teaching about Blockchain and Fintech including in universities
• Experienced in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and Cloud technologies
• Executive Certificate in Applications of Blockchain in Financial Technology by The University of Hong Kong
• Certified Blockchain Developer, Certified Blockchain Architect, Certified Corda Developer, Certified AWS Architect, Certified AWS Developer, Certified SysOps Admin and Scrum Master