Blockchain dApp Development (Ethereum, Solidity & Web3.js)
What you'll learn
- Integration of Blockchain dapps with WEB3 js
- Full stack dapplication development - How to get through full stack dapp via web3 js
- web3 versus conventional methods
- Main functionality of web3 and Ganache - How to use the functionality of web3 and installing Ganache.
- Simple practical use of Web3 - Simple codes to get you started with web3 js
- Getting started with Truffle Project - Basic walkthrough of what is inside of truffle box.
- Truffle react box deployment - Deploying and migrating of smart contracts.
- How Ganache works - Setup ganache for our truffle project.
- Getting started with App js file - Starting template made which can be used for all the different contracts.
- Get & set methods used - Create web3 js to use the functions of our smart contracts.
- Let’s send ethers - Will send ethers to smart contracts and difference
- Setup the App js for first function - We need to set up the app js for calling function and sending ethers
- App js for second type and window function. - We need to make the app js to send directly the ethers to some account or to the Smart contracts and withdraw money from the smart contract.
- Testing of direct ether send and sending to contract and withdrawing it.
- Diving into events
- more about web3
- some existing knowledge of ethereum dApp development will help, but not compulsory
- some solidity knowledge will help
- Logical thinking ability is a minimum requirement for any programming or coding related skills
- good knowledge of blockchain, dApps, ethereum, etc will be helpful
- Anyone can take this course, it's for beginners to advanced
- Basic mathematics/math knowledge is a minimum requirement for any programming/coding related skills
- You need internet access for the practical part of this course
Integration of Solidity Smart Contract based Decentralised Applications with Web3.js on Ethereum Blockchain.
Learn how to use Web3.js to build the frontend of your DApp that will interact with your ethereum smart contracts.
Digital assets such as cryptocurrencies and smart contracts are a central component of decentralized applications (DApps), in that they are deployed on the blockchain. However, to interact with these on-chain components, transactions need to be created on the blockchain. For a user or off-chain software to create a transaction on the blockchain, a node needs to relay the transaction to the underlying peer-to-peer (P2P) network.
Web3.js is a collection of libraries that allows programmers to interact with these on-chain components, by being able to facilitate a connection to Ethereum nodes, using HTTP or IPC connections.
Web3.js can be used to connect to the Ethereum network via any Ethereum node that allows access via HTTP. This may be a local node, a node hosted by the DApp provider, or public gateways which operate free Ethereum access points.
One common way of integrating a web browser application with Ethereum is to use the Metamask browser extension in combination with Web3.js. Metamask is an in-browser Ethereum wallet that injects a Web3 provider object into the browser. A Web3 provider is a data-structure providing a link to publicly accessible Ethereum nodes. Using Metamask allows users to manage private keys and sign transactions within their web browser. Using Metamask in combination with Web3.js, in a web interface, provides a convenient way to interact with the Ethereum network.
Full stack dapplication development - How to get through full stack dapp via web3.js.
More about web3 - How is it different from conventional ways.
Main functionality of web3 and Ganache - How to use the functionality of web3 and installing Ganache.
Simple practical use of Web3 - Simple codes to get you started with web3.js.
Getting started with Truffle Project - Basic walkthrough of what is inside of truffle box.
Truffle react box deployment - Deploying and migrating of smart contracts.
How Ganache works - Setup ganache for our truffle project.
Getting started with App.js file - Starting template made which can be used for all the different contracts.
Get & set methods used - Create web3.js to use the functions of our smart contracts.
Let’s send ethers - Will send ethers to smart contracts.and difference .
Setup the App.js for first function - We need to set up the app.js for calling function and sending ethers.
App.js for second type and window function. - We need to make the app.js to send directly the ethers to some account or to the Smart contracts and withdraw money from the smart contract.
Testing of direct ether send and sending to contract and withdrawing it.
Diving into events - Let’s checkout some event logs how to log and how to get back the events so that we’ll get to know what’s going in the blockchain
Logging events at the same time of deploy.
Filtering past events - Get past events from blockchain by querying using some filters
Web3 utils - Using Web3 utils for some added advantage for the ease of middleware compatibility.
Getting to know more about utils.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to become a blockchain developer
- Anyone interested to become a dApp developer
- Anyone interested to become a decentralised application developer
- Anyone who wants to learn blockchain programming
- Anyone interested to learn TOP programming or coding skills for the future
- Anyone interested to learn how to code a distributed wallet in ethereum with Solidity
- Also for beginner Solidity developers who want to get to advanced level
- Anyone interested to learn the frontend web3 js skills required to develop ethereum dApps(decentralized applications)
- Also for university computer science students who would like to get into blockchain & dApp development
- Also for anyone else who would like to learn the relevant skills to become top blockchain & dApp developers
– Great Online Courses to Help Improve Your Life –
We create online courses to share our diverse range of expertise, skills, knowledge and wisdom about many different topics in Business, IT, Tech, Internet, Programming/Development, Blockchain/Crypto, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, eCommerce, Design & Creatives, and many other skills.
We hope that you will find our courses useful & helpful.
Never stop learning...
I'm working in Blockchain technologies and Web Development for a very long time and I want many students to join with me. I will provide you with the best course to start from scratch to a professional level. I want the students to excel in life and make their journey to success a straight pathway. Here u will get all the content from the very basic to the high level.