Blockchain Programming: Smart Contracts with Ardor
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deploy blockchain contracts
- Program blockchain applications
- Troubleshoot basic issues with blockchain contracts
- Use the Ardor system to build applications for their business
- Use advanced blockchain technology
- All tools will be demonstrated and explained to students, no prerequisites required. No previous knowledge of blockchain technology required.
- Java JDK 11 will be introduced to the students, walking you through from download to installation to use.
- The Ardor blockchain client and server, one of the best products for learning about blockchain programming, will be used.
- IntelliJ, a tool for helping developers build products, will be introduced.
This course will show you how to create and deploy blockchain smart contracts using Ardor blockchain technology.
Instead of using Bitcoin, EOS or Ethereum, we will use Ardor.
The course takes students of any level through the production and deployment of blockchain smart contracts.
Videos show a step-by-step guide, that depicts every single part of the process.
You will be given the tools you need to execute your ideas for blockchain apps and businesses.
You will build skills that can be used in other projects, such as Hyperledger.
Blockchain programming is made simple with this easy-to-understand class!
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build and deploy a blockchain contract.
- Beginners looking to get involved with blockchain development
- Anyone who is HODLing cryptocurrency and wants to improve themselves by learning to BUIDL.
- Business owners looking to use blockchain technology in their company.
- Ardor fanatics who want to use the Ardor blockchain to the peak of its potential.
- People looking to get into blockchain programming.
- Bitcoin, EOS, or Ethereum users looking to explore a different blockchain technology