Blockchain Programming: Smart Contracts with Ardor
What you'll learn
- Deploy blockchain contracts
- Program blockchain applications
- Troubleshoot basic issues with blockchain contracts
- Use the Ardor system to build applications for their business
- Use advanced blockchain technology
- All tools will be demonstrated and explained to students, no prerequisites required. No previous knowledge of blockchain technology required.
- Java JDK 11 will be introduced to the students, walking you through from download to installation to use.
- The Ardor blockchain client and server, one of the best products for learning about blockchain programming, will be used.
- IntelliJ, a tool for helping developers build products, will be introduced.
This course will show you how to create and deploy blockchain smart contracts using Ardor blockchain technology.
Instead of using Bitcoin, EOS or Ethereum, we will use Ardor.
The course takes students of any level through the production and deployment of blockchain smart contracts.
Videos show a step-by-step guide, that depicts every single part of the process.
You will be given the tools you need to execute your ideas for blockchain apps and businesses.
You will build skills that can be used in other projects, such as Hyperledger.
Blockchain programming is made simple with this easy-to-understand class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build and deploy a blockchain contract.
- Beginners looking to get involved with blockchain development
- Anyone who is HODLing cryptocurrency and wants to improve themselves by learning to BUIDL.
- Business owners looking to use blockchain technology in their company.
- Ardor fanatics who want to use the Ardor blockchain to the peak of its potential.
- People looking to get into blockchain programming.
- Bitcoin, EOS, or Ethereum users looking to explore a different blockchain technology
My focus is on making complex blockchain topics easily understandable for students at any level. Specifically, I work extensively with the Ardor platform, a Blockchain-as-a-Service product. My courses are NOT about investing or get-rich-quick schemes, they are about helping students understand the basics of Ardor so that a blockchain can be seamlessly integrated into your business or side projects.
While the cryptocurrency space is rife with scams and poor investments, my courses help give you skills and knowledge that will permanently help you succeed. Bear and bull market cycles come and go, but the skills you will learn with my classes are permanent.
My first course, Ardor Blockchain Bootcamp, is an introduction to Ardor and is packed with exercises demonstrating all the ways it can be used. My second course teaches students the basics of developing and deploying blockchain contracts. Together, these two courses give you the tools you need to build amazing blockchain products.
I have other interests in web design, Raspberry Pi projects, medicine and using social media for medical education. I have been both a learner and a teacher throughout my career. I hope you enjoy my courses!