Blockchain Basics – Understand Blockchain & its Applications
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Explanation of the Bitcoin protocol and its unique properties
- Common blockchain applications across different industries like finance, supply chain, and governance
- Advantages and fundamental features/properties of blockchain technology
- No prerequisities
Blockchain Basics Course is an introductory course for business-focused students who would love to understand blockchain technology and how it can be applied in different industries globally. The course introduces blockchain, explains its features, explores its advantages, covers the Bitcoin protocol its properties, and lastly gives an in-depth outlook and explanation on blockchain applications in finance, supply chain management, asset tokenization (real estate and land registries), and in identity management.
This course is best suited for non-technical students looking to understand more about emerging technologies like blockchain and their use cases. Also, suitable for technical students who would love to understand the basics of blockchain innovation before delving into smart contract development or blockchain architecture development.
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain beginners and intermediate learners curious about the basics of Blockchain
- Business personnel curious about blockchain applications in their industries/businesses/companies
- Learners looking to advance their careers by getting grasp of emerging technologies like blockchain technology
Founder and Content Development Lead at Chaptr Global.
He has organized and managed blockchain educational workshops in Nairobi, Johannesburg, and in Philadelphia at the University of Pennsylvania.
He has been conducting daily blockchain research from 2017 and currently works with corporations and governments looking to implement/adopt blockchain solutions.
He is a versed communicator with experience in articulating his acquired Blockchain knowledge to both technical and non-technical audiences.