Blockchain and Deep Learning: Future of AI
- A general awareness of the disruptive potential of emerging technologies
This course provides a conceptual overview and technical summary of the two top job growth areas worldwide: blockchain technology and deep learning. The course discusses how these technologies may be used together in deep learning chains. Some of the important application areas are autonomous driving, health care, energy, and finance.
- Entrepreneurs, scholars, business executives, strategic thinkers
- Intro to Blockchain07:43
- Intro to Deep Learning07:46
- Deep Learning Chains07:17
- Blockchain Payment Channels: intro04:29
- Blockchain Payment Channels: economic impact38:13
- Blockchain Economics07:37
Melanie Swan is a Philosopher and Economic Theorist at the New School University in New York NY. She is the author of Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy. Her education includes an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and a BA in French and Economics from Georgetown University. She is a faculty member at Singularity University.