Blockchain and Bitcoin Simplified 2021
What you'll learn
- This course will provide you with a basic understanding of blockchain technology which will not only change the way we work with money, but several other industries too.
- You will learn how blockchain and bitcoin work, why bitcoin was needed and how it's created, different types of blockchains and much more!
- Key terms that are used when discussing blockchain, bitcoin and ethereum.
- By the end of this course, You will be able to have a good conversation with an individual on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- No prior knowledge required, only the enthusiasm to learn!
I'm pretty sure you have heard the term 'Bitcoin' everywhere, but haven't really had the chance to actually learn what it's all about.
In this course, I will teach you all you need to know about the fundamentals of Blockchain Technology and Bitcoin. We will see important concepts like:
How Money has evolved through time
What is Blockchain and Bitcoin?
Why do we even need Bitcoin?
Algorithms that allow cryptocurrencies to work
Applications of Blockchain
We will also touch upon Ethereum and what makes it so great as opposed to Bitcoin.
If you always thought that bitcoin was the only use case of Blockchain, this course will provide you with a new perspective on how Blockchain will be able to change several fields.
In this course, I do not discuss: Coding in solidity, mining cryptocurrency, and how to purchase cryptocurrency.
Who this course is for:
- Students of all ages, all disciplines.
- Growing Developers, Economists.
- Individuals who want to learn about the latest and upcoming technologies.
- Those interested in trading.
Blockchain will revolutionise.
I am a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency enthusiast who has been researching in the field for last 2 years. I believe that blockchain technology will completely change several industries and businesses within the next 10 years.
I try to spread the word of blockchain in many ways. I am also a blog writer at The Crypto Galaxy and have been involved in several other projects as well. Cryptocurrencies excite me to a great extent, and I am actively involved in researching the innovative ways by which we can make them more fast and efficient.