How to Pay It Forward: Saving for the Purpose of Legacy
- A beginning level of financial literacy
This training outlines the process of what we call the Bless Me Account. It explains how discipline and generosity can be a mechanism for your financial health and well-being. I have often been asked how my wife and I are able to be generous and help others when we are not wealthy. The first part of my answer explains that I know what it is like to have more month than you have money. The second part of my answer explains what I learned from not having. I can do much with little, and I can manage money with expectation. Both are functions of an active faith.
Learn what you can do to organize your finances for increased philanthropy.
- If you are interested in creating the ability to be generous even though you are not wealthy, this course will help.
- While learning about philanthropy, learn discipline, techniques, and considerations that increase your financial health and well-being.
- Opening Presentation Introducing Personal Philanthropy01:24
- Introduction to Philanthropy: Bless Me Account Origins04:11
- Resource Requirements02:33
- Purpose is Purposeful02:44
- Your Network is Your Net Worth02:34
- Methods to Send Money02:57
- Determining to Give06:12
- Their Model Not Yours05:00
- Resources: Receipt and Conversion04:12
- The Why02:23
- Network to the Next Level06:01
MAWMedia Group, LLC produces training in a number of areas both academic/scholarly and popular/leisure. The firm is anchored by Chairperson & CEO, Michael A. Wright, PhD and Health Director, Taunya S. Wright, RN. Taunya and Michael are business owners, homeschool parents, writers, and lifestyle coaches. The firm creates engaging training content in the areas of Self-Care, Personal Development, Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Health, and Education.