How to Pay It Forward: Saving for the Purpose of Legacy
- A beginning level of financial literacy
This training outlines the process of what we call the Bless Me Account. It explains how discipline and generosity can be a mechanism for your financial health and well-being. I have often been asked how my wife and I are able to be generous and help others when we are not wealthy. The first part of my answer explains that I know what it is like to have more month than you have money. The second part of my answer explains what I learned from not having. I can do much with little, and I can manage money with expectation. Both are functions of an active faith.
Learn what you can do to organize your finances for increased philanthropy.
- If you are interested in creating the ability to be generous even though you are not wealthy, this course will help.
- While learning about philanthropy, learn discipline, techniques, and considerations that increase your financial health and well-being.
- Opening Presentation Introducing Personal Philanthropy
- Introduction to Philanthropy: Bless Me Account Origins
- Resource Requirements
- Purpose is Purposeful
- Your Network is Your Net Worth
- Methods to Send Money
- Determining to Give
- Their Model Not Yours
- Resources: Receipt and Conversion
- The Why
- Network to the Next Level
MAWMedia Group, LLC produces training in a number of areas both academic/scholarly and popular/leisure. The firm is anchored by Chairperson & CEO, Michael A. Wright, PhD and Health Director, Taunya S. Wright, RN. Taunya and Michael are business owners, homeschool parents, writers, and lifestyle coaches. The firm creates engaging training content in the areas of Self-Care, Personal Development, Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Health, and Education.