The Ultimate Blender 3D Modeling Guide
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn the techniques and skills to modeling in Blender 2.8 so that they are able to model whatever objects they want
- Students will model 20 different objects and in the process, will learn the modeling skills, techniques and modifiers for modeling
- Students will learn how to create 20 different models
- Just download Blender 2.8 which is FREE and you are good to go!
Want to learn 3D modeling and creating some cool objects in 3D!? Then get ready for an adventure!
What is 3D modeling? 3D modeling is the process of creating 3 dimensional objects within a 3D program. In this course we will be creating things from a ship to a hat to a spaceship and more!
If you know NOTHING about 3D, this course is for you. If you are familiar with 3D but would like to learn or get better with modeling, this is the course for you. In this course we will be MODELING 20 DIFFERENT things and along the way learn about modeling in 3D!
We will learn some of the following:
-Basics of modeling using vertices, edges and faces
-Using Modifiers to help us facilitate the modeling process
-Model 20 different objects so that you get the modeling workflow and skills needed to model what you want
By the end of this course you will have the skills, confidence and know how to model objects in 3D. Using the skills learned here you will be well on your way to modeling and creating whatever you want!
- People looking to learn how to model different objects in Blender. Learn the basics and intermediates of modeling
- This course is not for people who are advanced modelers already and already know modeling in Blender