Blender 3D Modeling Using AddOns Features
What you'll learn
- Basic fundamentals of 3d modeling in blender.
- Students will get specific knowledge of modifiers used for modeling.
- How to addons and how many free addons available for 3d modeling in blender also some premium addon details.
- From easy to complicated modeling of object easy method adopted for fast workflow
- Basic fundamentals of blender terminology. Blender 2.8 and above user. Interested in 3d modeling.
Hello student my name is Suraj from India . welcome to a completely new series of 3D Modeling and add on features.
Blender is best known for 3D modeling for a 3D artist architecture game designer concept Artist and much more.
Blender is capable of handling any type of 3D modeling process you wish to imagine.blender has really powerful tools which can be used in 3D model modeling to get amazing results and the most important part is that Blender is completely free.
In this series of 3D modeling we are going to learn about the basic 3D modeling process in Blender which aims to reduce the time consumed during modeling the complicated object.
Blender has a number of 3d modeling tools. in this series you will learn how to remember the best told and the smart way to apply it to get a desired result.
The important highlight of this course is all about addons used in 3D modeling in blender.
Blender is an open source software,so developers from around the world create an amazing and useful add-on which helps us for a fast 3D modeling process.
The question comes that if you are going to use add on for 3D modeling then why should we learn all 3D modeling tools ?
The answer is that the Blender is an big 3D software which begin with the 3d modeling clip things you editing text ring texture painting shading animation rigging and much more all these terms are correlated to each other which means you require a basic fundamental knowledge of each term so you can quickly utilize all about section easily.
Importance of addons,addons are pre organized tools which enable the user to gain quick effect or modify the object in very less effort ultimately saving time.
In this series combination of basic 3D Modeling and using addon you will get a smarter way of creating 3D model objects in a very easy language which anyone will understand properly.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know just general details of blender interface can be part of this course. Does not require high configuration for this course to practice, an individual with a normal graphic card can easily practice course tutorial easily. Also for those users who have well known knowledge of blender application also be part of the course it will help him to explore new details in 3d modeling.
I am a mechanical engineer. From my childhood I have been attracted to animations and cartoons. And in recent times technology has gone far advanced. To learn and understand new things, just click on the button.3 year ago i came to know about this amazing application blender,and finally my dream came true to start learning 3d graphic and animation.
And from the last 3 year of experience I have learned a lot and am very happy to design new objects in blender.