3D Game Modeling & Animation With Blender
What you'll learn
- Be proficient at Blender for 3D modeling and animation
- Create 3D characters in Blender
- Animate 3D characters in Blender
- Create VFX in Blender
- Create concept art in Krita
- Paint textures for 3D models in Krita
- You should own a PC running Windows or Linux or own a Mac
Welcome to 3D Game Modeling & Animation With Blender where you will learn everything you need to know about 3D game modeling and 3D animation for games.
Devslopes has taught over 100,000 students. We think we are the coolest kid on the block. We like to make fun stuff, and then share the knowledge. Just try us and see!
WHY THIS COURSE
This course goes hand-in-hand with our top selling course Unity Game Development Academy. Over there you learn the code - here you learn how to create the 3D models and animations needed to bring games to life.
Also, this course is ALL ABOUT GAMES. This isn't 3D modeling for movies or for architecture. This is all about games. What that means is you will learn about low poly modeling. You will learn the tricks the pros use to make low poly models look amazing. Everything you learn takes into consideration the game engine you will use with the assets you create.
WHAT YOU GET
- Over 20 hours of video content
- Exercises that will push your skills
- Quizzes that will help you retain what you have learned
- Free Chatroom access - interact with over 20,000 students real time
- Skills needed to make 3D models, characters, and VFX
HOW WILL THESE SKILLS HELP ME?
- You can create your own 3D games
- You can start your portfolio and start applying for jr 3D designer jobs
- You can learn to code and learn 3D to be a one stop shop
- You can start your own game studio
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Unity 3D developers who want to learn 3D game modeling and animation
- This course is for aspiring game artists who want to learn how to become 3D game artists
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make awesome 3D models and animations with Blender
I am a veteran mobile developer having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android, and I've also build multiple Unity 3D games, including Call of Duty Ghosts mobile.
I also spend most of my days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - helping them make amazing salaries as engineers.
Devslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications.
Our target students are:
First time developers
Entrepreneurs who want to build their own technology startup
Current developers looking to either advance their careers or learn new technologies.
By taking our courses, our students have been able to:
Get jobs as developers with amazing salaries
Launch (and even sell) their technology startups
Get promotions and make substantial career changes
We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life.
We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.