Rigid Body Simulation Guide in Blender 2.8
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course you will know all the settings in the rigid body simulation.
- You will know how to use and create simulations using the Rigid Body in Blender.
- You will learn all about the Rigid Body Constraints and how to use them efficiently.
- It is recommended that you have prior experience with Blender 3D.
- You should be able to use the PC at a beginner level.
- It is recommended that you have a numberpad on your keyboard.
Hello everyone and welcome to the Rigid Body Simulation Guide in Blender 2.8. In this course you will learn everything there is to know about the rigid body.
We will first start out by understand what the simulation is and how to use it properly. After that we will jump into Blender and learn all about the different settings and values and how they effect the simulation. We will also learn about rigid body constraints and exactly how to use them. Other things you will learn about include rigid body world, rigid body dynamics, collision groups and more.
There are 3 different tutorials that we go through to demostrate the simulation. The first one is a the render you see on screen. We will be using an array modifier and simulating every single cube to get this effect.
The next one is an obstacle course for a sphere to go through. This section we will be using different rigid body constraints and techniques to push the sphere where we want it to go.
Finally the last section we will be exploding a wall with a monkey head. You will learn about animation and keyframes and more. Every tutorial in this course we use the Eevee to render!
If you want to learn all about the Rigid Body simulation and all its features hit that enroll button and lets get started!
Programs used in this course: Blender 3D
Outro Song provided by Tasty:
Title: VOIID - Azure
Label Channel: TastyNetwork
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Blender.
- Anyone who is interested in Simulations in Blender.
- Anyone who wants to learn about 3D in Blender.
Hello! Thank you for stopping by and reviewing my Blender course. My goal is to help you become the graphic designer you've always dreamed of becoming AND - have a blast doing it. Working with Blender and creating amazing 3D graphics is amazing and anyone can learn it.
I really enjoy teaching others what I know. I appreciate each and every one of my students. Please let me know if I can help you perfect your Blender graphics!