Blender for 3D Printing - Sculpting Brushes Explained (202)
What you'll learn
- Sculpting Fundamentals for 3D Printing
- Basics of 3D Sculpting for 3D Printer
- Beginner Sculpting for 3D Printed Products
- Theory of 3D Sculpting for a 3D Print
- Blender Sculpting Tools Overview
- 3D Printing Tool Box Workflows- FREE Blender Add On
- Bool Tool Workflows - FREE Blender Add On
- How to 3D Sculpt for No Rafts & No Supports
- How to build "Flexible" Design Projects
- Sculpting Brush Introductions & 3D Printing Workflow
- Basics to ALL Sculpting Brushes and Tools
- Basics to Adaptive & Flexible Sculpting
- Basics to Practical Sculpting
- FREE Download of Blender - 3D software
- Ruler or Calipers
- PC, Mac, or Linux Computer
This course you'll be learning the basics of Blender's powerful sculpting tools by learning the use case for each sculpting brush. With our exercises you'll learn Adaptive Design Techniques that will allow for rapid design changes without compromising your design. You'll even learn about the new Blender sculpting tools like the cloth brush and more. We can't wait to see what you 3D design with your new super powers.
All Blender Sculpting Brushes Explained:
What You'll Learn: This course is built to get you comfortable with all the sculpting brushes inside Blender as soon as possible, so that you can start sculpting your own 3D print designs ASAP.
Goal: This course is all about learning the 3D print sculpting workflow and how to use every brush and tool within a few hours. By the end, you will better understand every brush and when you should use it.
Watch Time: 4 hrs
Design Estimate: 6 hrs
Blender Sculpting Workflow
40+ Sculpting Brushes & Tools (explained)
Sculpt Theory for 3D Printing
Remesh vs Dyntopo vs Multi-res
Using Texture Brushes *No Tablet Required*
Downloadable Videos, Projects, & Textures
Access to the Community Discord
Become a 3D print designer and boost your creativity!
Print That Thing helps you learn Blender for 3D Print Design through bite-sized lessons, hands-on activities, engaged instructors, and a supportive community.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want their design ideas to be 3D Printed.
- Students who want to learn flexible design skills to 3D Print their ideas into reality.
- 3D Printer users who want to start 3D Printing their own creations.
- Students interested in 3D Product Design for rapid prototyping.
- Those who want to join an online community of 3D Designers to grow their skills.
- Someone who wants to begin their journey towards their future career.
- Someone who wants to become a Professional 3D Print Designer.
I'm an optimistic futurist who loves to 3D design for 3D Printing. I have been in the 3D printing industry since 2014 and have helped thousands of people learn the super power of 3D print design.
I love creating daily and helping my students boost their creativity. I believe 3D print designers should get paid.
Feel free to signup for any of our classes and our team will help answer any of your questions if you get stuck.