Blender for 3D Printing - Beginner Basics & Effects (101)
What you'll learn
- Design Fundamentals for 3D Printing
- Basics of 3D Modeling for 3D Printer
- Beginner Prototyping for 3D Printed Products
- Theory of 3D Designing for a 3D Print
- Blender Overview
- 3D Printing Tool Box - Blender Add On
- Bool Tool - Blender Add On
- How to Design for No Rafts & No Supports
- How to build "Flexible" Design Projects
- Blender Introduction & 3D Printing Workflow
- Basics to Box Modeling
- Basics to Adaptive & Flexible Design
- Basics to Practical Designing
- FREE Download of Blender - 3D software
- Ruler or Calipers
- PC, Mac, or Linux Computer
Do you want to start 3D printing your own ideas?
This step-by-step beginner course teaches you how to use Blender's FREE 3D software to turn ideas into 3D printable objects.
You'll learn by doing! I'll lead you through a couple of 3D Printing projects that will help you understand the techniques that you can use to start becoming a 3D print designer.
You learn 3D Design Workflow & Theory with these projects :
- Suzanne The Monkey (with Effects)
- A Simple Door Wedge
By the end of this course, you will be able to easily 3D design, fix common design issues, and export for 3D printing. You will have new ideas flying through your mind then start turning them into reality.
Print That Thing is where we share, inspire, and challenge people to get into 3D printing design.
In this course your will learn the Blender basics so you can start boosting your creativity now. You'll learn how to do easy, yet helpful effects that will keep your design workflow flexible. We will also show you a few different slicers so you can see how to 3D print your designs using different software.
Can't wait to see what you 3D print design with your new super power!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want their design ideas to be 3D Printed.
- Students who want to learn flexible design skills to 3D Print their ideas into reality.
- 3D Printer users who want to start 3D Printing their own creations.
- Students interested in 3D Product Design for rapid prototyping.
- Those who want to join an online community of 3D Designers to grow their skills.
- Someone who wants to begin their journey towards their future career.
- Someone who wants to become a Professional 3D Print Designer.
I'm an optimistic futurist who loves to 3D design for 3D Printing. I have been in the 3D printing industry since 2014 and have helped thousands of people learn the super power of 3D print design.
I love creating daily and helping my students boost their creativity. I believe 3D print designers should get paid.
Feel free to signup for any of our classes and our team will help answer any of your questions if you get stuck.