Mantaflow Fluid Simulation Guide in Blender
What you'll learn
- You learn all about the fluid simulation in Blender
- You will be able to create your own simulations completely on your own
- You will learn how to render realistic fluid in Eevee and Cycles
- You should be able to use a pc at a basic level.
- It is recommended that you have a little bit of prior experience with Blender 3D
- The fluid simulation is a little computer intensive. Having a slower one might effect how fast you can complete this course.
Hello everyone and welcome to the Mantaflow Fluid Simulation Guide in Blender. In this course you will learn everything there is to know about the fluid simulation. In first section I will be showing you the very basics of the fluid simulation and how it works. After that we will be going through the domain and how every single setting and value effects the simulation. With the introduction of Mantaflow it completely changed how the fluid simulation operates.
That is why In first section I will be showing you the basics and how it works. After that we will be going through the domain and learning how every single setting and value effects the simulation.
Section 3 will be about all the different types of objects that can add to your simulation. Such as flow objects obstacles guides and much more. We will also be covering realistic water material and how to create that in Blender. The ocean modifier is also something that we will be taking a look at.
One of the best ways to learn something is to follow along and create something yourself. That is why there are 3 full tutorials in this course. The first one is an obstacle course for fluid particles to go through. In this section we will learn about basic modeling, simulating particles with Mantaflow, creating a nice colorful material and rendering it out!
The 2nd tutorial we will learn about the rigid body simulation and how you can use it to interact with the fluid simulation. The end result will be a cube falling with fluid inside it.
And finally the last tutorial we will learn step by step on how to create a realistic waterfall using Mantaflow! In this section we will first model out the waterfall, create the simulation, add particles, create materials and render it out using Cycles!
If you are wanting to learn step by step on how the Mantaflow fluid simulation works and how to create realistic fluid this course is for you!
So hit that enroll button and lets get started!
I look forward to seeing what you create!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn Blender 3D
- Anyone who wants to learn about simulations in Blender
- Anyone who wants to advance there skills in Blender
- Anyone who wants to learn about rendering fluid in Eevee
Hello! Thank you for stopping by and reviewing my Blender course. My goal is to help you become the graphic designer you've always dreamed of becoming AND - have a blast doing it. Working with Blender and creating amazing 3D graphics is amazing and anyone can learn it.
I really enjoy teaching others what I know. I appreciate each and every one of my students. Please let me know if I can help you perfect your Blender graphics!