Free Blender 2.8 Crash Course!
- A computer that supports OpengGL 3.3
- A computer with Blender 2.8 or superior instaled
- Basic computer understanding
The Free Blender 2.8 Crash Course is designed to give you a first contact with the 3D scene creation universe and with Blender.
Blender is free open source software and is currently one of the world's leading 3D scene creation tools. In this course you will have a first contact with the Blender interface and learn the basics of modeling, materials, lighting and animation. And throughout the course you will produce from scratch a simple flying plane scene.
So sign up now and start your journey to become a 3D artist right now.
- People interested in learning 3D
- Introduction to the Interface
- Navigating the 3D Environment
- Selecting and Transforming Objects
- Creating and Deleting Objects
- Modeling Part 1 - Selecting
- Modeling Part 2 - Creating and Removing Edges and Faces
- Modeling Part 3 - Basic Tools
- Modeling the Airplane
- Modeling the Propeller
- Creating Materials
- Parenting the Propeller to the Plane
- Introduction to Animation
- Animating the Plane
- Adjusting the Ligh and the Camera
- Rendering the Final Video
My name is Gustavo Rosa and I am a 3D Artist.
Over the years I have delivered several jobs as a freelancer for different kinds of clients. I also have been working as a 3D Modeling and Animation teacher for over 15 years.
A few years ago i decided to use all this knowledge to create online courses so that I can help more people learn how to enter the amazing world of 3D Scene Creation.
Post Degree in Computer Graphics and Multimedia at the University of the Rio de Janeiro State - UERJ.
Over 10 years of experience teaching in universities.
Over 15 years of experience teaching 3D Modeling and Animation.
Over 15 years of experience working as a freelancer delivering 3D jobs for several clients.