3D Modelling in Blender
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make quality 3D models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software.
Learn how to create 3D Models and Assets for games using Blender. In this course we will teach you all you need to know to get started with this powerful program and guide you through the creation of your first model.
You will applying your new skills immediately by cratering a low poly landscape.
We'll teach you all the modelling fundamentals you'll need. If you're an artist, we'll teach you to bring your assets to life
What will you learn?
- How to use Blender and understand it's interface
- Understand the principles of modelling
- Create 3D models with simple colours
- Create your own materials
- UV map and unwrap your models
- Add lighting to make your scene really stand out
- Export your models to external applications like Unity.
Start creating now!
- Complete beginners
- Artist who want to enhance their skills
- Game developers who want to make their own assets
Games Hub is a West Wales based training centre providing industry standard courses in games development, 3d modelling and After Effects.
Our instructors never stop their learning process too. They’re always practised with the very latest tools and techniques.
CLAIRE | Blender & After Effects
Claire is an expert in the field of animation with over 10 years experience in motion graphics and video editing working with After Effects, Blender, Premier, C4D, Unity3D and various video production tools.
Graduating from the Dartington College of Arts in Visuals Art, Claire's background is in graphics design and visual art before moving into video design, editing and 2D/3D animation.
Claire has an extensive portfolio, working with companies such as National Theatre Wales, Dorky Park, Glastonbury Festival, Creamfields, Shambala, Boomtown and various club nights across the UK, including Black House, Lakota and Colston Hall.