Blender and Unity: How to create low poly animal that shoot
What you'll learn
- Student will be able to create a low poly fox from scratch
- Student will be able to create a low poly turtle from scratch
- Student will be able to create multiple animation for the animal they created
- Student will be able to make their animal shoot fire, lightning and water
- Student just need to install free Blender on their computer
- Student just need to install free Unity3D on their computer
What the course offer
My course will teach you how to create a low poly fox and turtle from scratch using Blender and adding multiple animation for them. After animal are done, I will show you how to import your animal into Unity3D and adding multiple elemental magic for them such as fire, lightning and water so that your animal can shoot magic.
I designed this course to be easily understood by absolute beginners. You just need to follow step by step to complete your games. You do not need to buy anything else, every tool and software you needed can be downloaded free.
If you want to create a simple yet awesome games quickly, please give it a try and you wont be disappointed.
Who this course is for:
- Student who want to learn how to create low poly animal should take this course
- Student who want to quickly learn how to make animal shoot elemental magic should take this course
- Student who want to learn how to create high poly, high definition animal should not take this course
Hi, My name is Freddy Phu Tze Pang and I work as a programmer for more than 10 years. During my free time, I like to create computer games for fun. I used to use java as my programming tool to code for android but ever since Unity been launched, I have been using Unity to create games. When blockchain came, it become my interest to learn more about it so I start to code in solidity for Ethereum and C++ for EOS blockchain, I also help code exchange and blockchain wallet for some company