The Ultimate Blender 3D Sculpting Course
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the WHOLE sculpting workflow from A-Z, learn about anatomy, retopology, texturing, rigging and animating their sculpts
- By the end of this course students will be able to sculpt whatever they want and make it into a full blown ready to render or animate character or sculpt
- By the end of this course students will be equipped with the skills to sculpt and have 4 awesome sculpts that they can be proud of
- Students will sculpt 4 different sculpts from A-Z and go through the whole sculpt workflow so that they are proficient in sculpting
- All you need to do is download Blender which is free and then grab your mouse and keyboard and join me on this adventure!
Learn 3D Sculpting from A-Z with the popular 3D program "Blender"
Want to learn 3D Sculpting but don't know where to start? No problem! In this course we go from A-Z, from the basics to the more advanced of Sculpting. This course is project based so we will be using the skills we learn along the way to create some awesome Sculpts.
Learn The Art of 3D Animation From The Very Basics to The More Advanced
The COMPLETE Sculpting workflow:
- UV Unwrapping
FOUR Different Sculpt Projects From A-Z!
We will kick it off with learning the VERY basics of Blender. How to navigate around the scene, manipulate objects and everything you need to know to be comfortable in Blender!
-Then we will start with our very first Sculpting project! Learning the basics of sculpting, the different brushes and settings, how to retopologize, unwrap and texture, bake normal maps and finally animate your sculpt!
-Our second Sculpt we will go a bit more in depth and create a creature sculpt. We will learn all about A-symmetrical sculpting, the anatomy of the creature, how to sculpt with textures, sculpting scars and skin imperfections & much more! We will also see how to retopologize automatically and of course go more in depth in texture painting and texture our model. Then we will rig it and pose it for a final still!
-Our third sculpt is quite in depth. We will learn about the anatomy of the human type body by sculpting an awesome demon minotaur! In this one we go all out with sculpting, anatomy, retopology, texturing, rigging and animating a final scene! This one alone will teach you all you need to know!
-Our fourth sculpt leads us to creating a character bust. This one is less intense than the other ones and is quite fun. We will be sculpting a female character and learning about how to sculpt clothes, hair and much more! By the time you reach this sculpt you will be well versed in the world of sculpting!
-Each project we do builds on the previous one and the further you go, the more you will be applying and doing!
-End With The Confidence and Know How to Be Able to Create Your Own Projects and Sculpts From Just An Idea to Finished Product
The Power to Create in the Palm of Your Hands
This course contains over 35 hours of content!
Over 130 video lectures!
And one awesome teacher!
-Use the skills you learn to then create your own artwork and Sculpts
-Learn and follow along with the workflow of 4 complete Sculpts from A-Z
-Finish the course with your very own sculpts and work of art that you can be proud of
By the end of this course, you will emerge equipped with everything you need to know for character creation and animation! It is PACKED with character animation madness that you will enjoy and benefit from for a long time!
Who this course is for:
- This Blender 3D course is for anyone who wants to learn the ins and outs of sculpting. It's great for absolute beginners, intermediate and even more advanced users
- This course is not for someone who already knows all the ins and outs of Blender
My name is Alex and I am a 3D artist, teaching and working with 3D graphics for the last 8 years and helping thousands to also master the art of 3D! I have a passion for art, for teaching and helping students to not only learn but have a fun experience while doing so. Blender 3D program is my drug of choice and I love it. I've been passionate about art my whole life and look to instill that passion to my students through my teachings!
I am a positive guy and originally from France. I love helping people and putting a smile on their face. I am an artist at heart not only with 3D art but with poetry and music. Look forward to serving you!