Blender 2.8X from zero to hero
- 26.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 82 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the fundamentals of 3D software specifically using Blender.
- Create any type of 3D models you can imagine from simple to complex ones using different kind of methods.
- Able to create material, texture and understand in-depth UV mapping techniques
- This course will get lifetime updates so more and more lessons are coming each week ...
- Designed for complete beginners so no prior experince needed.
- You must have Blender installed. You can download it for free.
- Basic knowledge or graphic editing software such as Photoshop will be helpful, although not necessary.
- Wacom tablet or similar devices is recommended for texture painting and sculpting lessons.
If you want to learn 3D from zero, meaning no prior experience needed at all. Then you’ve come to the right place. This course will teach you the fundamentals of 3D skills using Blender 2.8 or above. The curriculum in this course is carefully designed so that students can learn gradually from the easiest lesson to the more advanced lessons, seamlessly. After completing this course you should be able to model a construction robot like in the course cover image, add materials to it, create lights, and then render it using the EEVEE rendering engine.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You are going to learn so many things in this course. They are just too many to cover in this short introduction texts. But just for a quick summary. The course is divided into 4 parts.
Part 1: Blender essentials
Basic object operations
Basic mesh editing
Part 2: Look development
Viewport shading modes
Creating and using materials
Basic CG concepts
Using camera object
Surface smooth shading
Screen space reflection inside EEVEE
Part 3: 3D modeling
Inset, Extrude and Bevel
Knife and Bisect tools
Adding loop cuts
The basics of modifiers
Common 3D modeling mistakes
Point-to-point modeling techniques
Part 4: Construction robot project
The Basics of grease pencil
Special movement operations
The basics of the curve objects
Basic rigging with FK (forward kinematics)
Create global illumination in EEVEE
There are many hands-on projects in course. Such as:
Custom monkey head model using basic mesh editing
Adding materials to the custom monkey head model
Modeling a kindergarten chair
Create vases using spin and screw methods
Create a roman column
Model a toy train by leveraging the vertex snapping feature
Model a coffee table
Create a robot in the final project section. Covers 3D modeling, material, lighting and rendering with EEVEE
So get the course now and take your first step into the world of 3D using Blender!
- Beginners who want to learn 3D from scratch using Blender.
- People who want to make video games using game engines such as: Unity, Unreal, Godot etc.
- Architects and interior designers who want to create stunning 3D visualization.
- Graphic designers who want to add 3D elements in their design.
- Anyone who needs strong 3D skills for different kind of purposes such as: 3D printing, virtual reality, augmented reality, product presentation etc.