Blender 3d For Newcomers: Using Cycles Render Engine
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand Blender s/w interface deeply
- Create own 3D models (assets), using different modeling techniques
- Understand particles behaviour
- UV mapping and unwrapping texhniques
- Modelling, texturing, lighting, and rendering a 3d scene from scratch.
- Basics of animation
- Create own materials for models (Assets)
- Different simulation techniques
- Video editing using blender s/w
- Make a simple room and camera flythrough animation
- Tips and tricks
- No prior knowledge of 3d animation and modeling is required.
- Any person of any language from all over the world who can understand English little bit
Blender is awesome platform, in this platform you can create superb quality models which can be exported to any game engines, 3D printer, or other animation software.
This course will build a strong foundation from scratch, This course is project based, so you can make your own 3d assets(models). You will create own materials & textures, lighting effects, simulations. You will also learn house designing techniques and camera fly through animation, even you will do video editing quickly and easily.
We will use Blender’s Cycles render engine to create materials for our objects & lighting the scenes. We shall use the Node Editor to create and modify the materials for our assets(models). This course provides the fundamental concepts and techniques for creation of scenes, modeling, material & texturing, simulation and achieving great rendering output in Blender using Cycles render engine. We shall discuss about camera and rendering settings.
You will learn the fundamental concepts and skills regarding three dimensional geometry. We shall begin with Blender’s interface and
navigation tools deeply, and move steadily into the modeling tools.We shall discuss extrusion , beveling, bridging, welding & other all useful modeling techniques so you will be able to create your own 3d models with ease. We
shall make complex models from basic shapes, and you will also learn
different Blender’s Modifiers & you will make different objects(models) using that modifiers.
You will also learn how we can make different simulations like water simulation, cloth simulation, rigid body simulation. You will learn how can we create ocean.
We shall discuss about UV mapping techniques. We shall also discuss how can we export our UV maps out of Blender to make own textures in any image editing software like Paintnet, GIMP, and Photoshop. We will then import these textures into Blender and will assign these texture to our objects using the Node Editor.
This course will make solid foundation in Architectural mesh. Architectural adds-on feature will be discussed with you step by step to creating custom room environment. In architectural mesh you will learn how to quickly add rooms to the scene. We shall also add lamp, cabinet, roof, stairs, shelf, rail window, panel window, doors. We shall also discuss how can we add materials, lighting, and camera and render the final scene & we shall also make camera fly through animation.
The course will also build strong foundation through setting up Blender’s very powerful Video Sequence Editor (VSE). You will learn about Blender's VSE (Video Sequence Editor), Editing your videos, adding 3d scene into video, Adding Text, Adding transitions, Adding Sound(s), adding image(s), Making Soft Cuts, Making hard cuts, compositing techniques, exporting audio, exporting your video for high quality playback
Below are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender
Due to below reasons you can join this online training
- I am completely newcomer (beginner) to 3d world’s art.
- I want to create own 3d models
- I want to create assets for video games.
- I am filmmaker and want to learn video editing
- I want to start a career in modeling and animation industry
- I want to learn simulation
- I want to design my dream house, camera fly through etc
- I want to express myself through 3D artwork.
- I need comprehensive course covering all of the basics in blender
- I have no experience in 3d modeling and animation
All videos are high quality and each step is very clear. You can dive into Blender 3d easily.
By the end of the course you will be very confident in the fundamentals of 3D modelling, texturing, lighting, animating, rendering, simulating, video editing techniques, you will be able to tackle bigger challenges easily
So purchase this course now, in case of future updates to this course are yours completely free of charges
Are you ready to accept challenges of 3d world’s industry? Then get this course now and start journey toward 3d modeling and animation using open source and 100% free Blender 3d!
- This course is completely for newcomers (beginners ) who want to create own 3d assets (models).
- Game Developers who wish to make their own 3d models (assets) for games.
- Anybody looking to learn a complete drafting to 3D visualization design suite.
- Students just beginning with Blender, having no experience with any 3D modeling & animation software
- Artists who want to make their assets alive
- Video editors who want to edit their videos
- Content Creators
- Visual Effect Creators