Blender 2.8 The complete guide from beginner to pro
- 34 hours on-demand video
- 58 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the software to integrate it into your workflow
- Apprehend the interface and keyboard shortcuts for better efficiency
- Modeling, rendering , lighting simple scenes
- Animation , rigging, simulation, sculpting , texturing
- Good computer skills. The basics in 3d will be a plus but are not mandatory
This is a complete training dedicated to learning the Blender 2.8 software. Blender 2.8 and a free 3D software and opensource.
This complete training will allow beginners to discover the software entierely. Blender 2.7 users will find an opportunity to make the transition to the new version.
This training is divided into 15 chapters that will allow you to progressively and consistently learn. Most of the chapters are punctuated with exercises to review the features covered and implement them. The source files are included in the training and allow you to understand the progress of a project.
During the training we will produce in parallel a complete project to create a robot from modeling to animation, this project will allow you to apply the Blender functions learned in the course.
From discover ring the software, to polygonal modeling, object mode, edit mode, different rendering engines, scene lighting, realistic material creation, texturing, digital sculpture, animation, simulations, compositing, all these notions will be addressed in this training and will allow you to progress in the software.
- Anyone interested by Blender and open source. From the freelance graphic designer to the company wants to integrate open source.