Blazor - The Complete Guide (WASM & Server .NET Core 5)
What you'll learn
- Build real world application using Blazor Web Assembly
- Manage admin features using Blazor Server
- Build .NET 5 API from scratch
- Consume .NET 5 API using Blazor WASM
- Authentication & Authorization in Blazor Server and WASM
- Emails with Blazor
- Integrate Stripe Payments in Blazor WASM
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Deploying .NET API, Blazor WASM & Server to Azure
- 3-6 months familiarity with C# and SQL
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core 5 (MVC & API)
- Basic knowledge of EF Core
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2016+
Blazor is an exciting new part of .NET Core (.NET 5) designed for building rich web user interfaces in C#. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
With that there are many questions.
How do you scale an existing application?
How do you architect a mid-large scale project?
How to correctly process payments?
How to efficiently understand Blazor and use it in real world projects?
This course will provide you a complete real world scenario with Blazor which will make you face many challenges and solve those issues as we proceed with the course.
There are other courses on Udemy, but this is the ultimate course, it covers everything there is to Blazor from Blazor Server to Blazor WASM applications which consumes .NET 5 API.
This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
So join me in this exciting course of exploring what real world challenges are with Blazor as it evolves drastically!
We will be using the latest .NET 5 for this course along with Entity Framework Core and Stripe for payment processing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn fundamentals of Blazor Web Assembly and Server
- Anyone who wants to understand new file structure in Blazor (.NET 5)
- How to create .NET API and consume it in Blazor Application
- Build real world application using Blazor!
DotNetMastery's mission is to provide the most comprehensive training for .NET Developers.
We want to make coding and software engineering accessible to everyone through courses that are simple to follow, but still give exposure to solve real world challenges. All the courses have real world exposure to make sure, not just to teach you technology but make you ready for real world challenges.
Most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand.
DotNetMastery's goal is to provide quality and real world training in the .NET world.
Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!