Blazor + Dapper CRUD - .NET Core 3.1
- You should be familar with HTML, CSS, and at least one programming language (we'll use C# in the course).
In this course you'll learn to use Microsoft's Blazor Stack Overflow's Dapper Micro-ORM to rapidly developer modern data-driven asynchronous websites. Many people prefer Dapper to Entity Framework because it's simple, lightweight, and doesn't hide the SQL code from you. The techniques you learn here should prepare you for data-driven website development for the 2020 - 2030 decade.
- Web application developers who want to simplify coding for database CRUD operations.
- Getting Started04:15
- Remove the Demo Code05:02
- Get NuGet Packages02:19
- Create a Database03:43
- Connect to the Database07:40
- Create a Class (model)03:49
- Create a Service Class and Interface08:45
- A Page to Add Data08:36
- Data Validation and Defaults04:47
- Using Stored Procedures06:33
- A Page to List Data11:10
- Minimal Deuglification06:14
- Adding Code to Update the Database10:44
- A Page to Edit Data07:27
- A Page to Delete Data11:51
- Get the Code04:25
Alan Simpson is an award-winning web developer, author, and online educator. He is the author of over 100 computer books published in over a dozen languages throughout the world. Millions of satisfied readers and students throughout the world have praised him as a master communicator and outstanding tech instructor for non-techies.