Blazing-Fast Vue and GraphQL with Gridsome
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build complete, impressive apps with Vue, GraphQL, and Gridsome
- The core concepts of working with GraphQL, Vue and Gridsome as a single stack
- How to make highly practical and dynamic static sites in Vue
- You should have basic knowledge about HTML, CSS, Vue, and how to use the Terminal
- Knowing how GraphQL works is a plus, but not required
Want to build blazing-fast apps with Vue and GraphQL using Gridsome? This is the course for you.
WHAT WILL WE BE BUILDING?
We'll be building a complete blog and online store with shopping cart built entirely with Vue, GraphQL and Gridsome, where we can create and share posts, add comments, create products, add products to our cart and purchase them.
Our store data will be created and served by the headless CMS Contentful, with blog posts written entirely in the markdown format, and deployed to the web with Netlify.
WHAT CONCEPTS WILL IT COVER?
How to Build Incredible Apps with Vue and GraphQL Using Gridsome
A Complete Crash Course in GraphQL; What It Is / How to Use It
Using GraphQL within Vue Components with Static Queries / Page Queries
Fetching & Managing App Data with the Headless CMS Contentful
Dead-simple, Responsive Images with g-image
Adding Data Sources to GraphQL with Source Plugins
Transforming Data Using Transformer Plugins
Converting Markdown Data to HTML Content with Gridsome
Programmatically Creating Site Pages in Gridsome
Pagination and Tagging in Gridsome
Using Frontmatter for Blog Posts
Shopping Cart and User Purchases with Snipcart
Continuous Deployment Through Git / Github with Netlify
Pages, Routing, Nested Routes in Gridsome
Links with g-link, Active Links in Gridsome
And much more...
I really enjoyed making this course and I think you’ll enjoy taking it just as much.
Looking forward to seeing you within the course!
- Developers interested in learning Vue, GraphQL and Gridsome
- Vue developers looking to start working with either GraphQL or Gridsome in their projects
- Programmers looking to build fast, impressive web apps