FL Studio 12: Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will understand the interface of FL Studio
- Students will be able to make their own professional basic beat
- How to develop your own unique sound
- No experience is needed
- Please enroll with an open mind
- Does not require any knowledge of music composition or music theory
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING!
1. Just bought the package with this course as well as the second one and I gotta say, I learned way more with this than with the hours of tutorials I watched on YouTube. Hell, right at the 3rd lecture I learned something very basic I didn't know when I thought I already covered everything concerning the basic interface ! This tutorial is really good, LJ is really motivating and clear in his explanations. I see there is an EDM part in the second course and oooooh boy how ready I am for this ! Peace, and thanks a lot, from France - Leo Magnez
2. I found the intro & getting started lessons a bit slow, but, you do need to get to know the DAW before really using it so that's all good. Once it got started on laying out the beats and stuff though it was amazing how easy it was to pick up. Really enjoyed it and learned heaps. Keep it up LJ! - Dan Yalg
3. LJ is a great teacher, not pretentious, nor too step-by-step or theory based. He teaches with a great mix of what's needed to grasp and accomplish the lessons. Pretty easy to follow along, I don't have much of a music theory background, but he explains it well & gives the foundations needed to create music. - David Barnitz
4. The instructor (LJonthetrack) is straight to the point, clear on his explanations, so no matter if you are completely new to FL or already have some basic knowledge (like me), you will learn from every single lecture something new. Guaranteed. For this course 10 out of 10. - Tom A
5. Hey LJ, thanks for the great course! I'm looking forward to Part 2. As a first-time beatmaker (but longtime musician), this course helped me understand the layout of the FL Studio land. I highly recommend it for all FL Studio beginners. Best wishes LJ as your music career continues to flourish! - Matt Chan
6. Recently switched from Logic to FL due to hardware issues and must say that this course is great for FL studio beginners such as myself. The videos are short and well-organized. I ended up watching some videos multiple times just to observe LJ's workflow. Glad I stumbled upon this ***** - Christian Andres
7. So far, I loved the course...I love hip-hop and rap music, particularly old school and I think I have come to the right place. I have tried using FL studio earlier but I found it to be very complicated and confusing. I hope to learn something from this amazing tutorial. I would update once I am done with this course. - Ashish Tiwari
8. I'm totally new to FL Studio but not to DAWs so at first I thought that LJ wasn't going deep enough into explaining various features of the application so I rated him 4 stars. After receiving the LOUD sound pack from him via email I then went back though the Game Time section of the course and created the Trap beat by following him step-by-step. I'm simply blown away at how simple it is to build a professional sounding beat from scratch. I've upped my rating to 5 stars and would recommend this course to beginners. At under 2 hours it's enough to get you started with creating your own music without getting frustrated with learning all of the bells and whistles of FL. Nice job LJ! Best, Dante - Dante Varnado Moore
9. Ah shit man I have been into music production in high school but I lost interest because of my boring ass fucking lame ass teacher. After investing in this course LJ brought my passion, love, and motivation back into music production. So much that I already bought and finished both courses within two weeks. Nothing more and nothing less if you’re even interested into music production do yourself a favor and buy into both courses! Good looks LJ for that fire and teaching me - Bell jell
10. This course really breaks down the major tools of FL studio. Definitely great for beginners. LJ is detailed, clear, and easy to follow. If you have some experience with FL studio (meaning you have already created tracks and messed around with plugins) this might be too beginner for you. But if you are an absolute beginner (meaning you have never or barely touched FL Studio) then this is perfect for you. I'd suggest this course to anyone who is unfamiliar or intimidated by FL studio. - Marissa
Start as a Beginner and Finish as a Producer in Just an Hour!
This course: FL Studio 12: Blazing Beat Making Beginner Basics is about the basic fundamentals of FL Studio and basic steps on how to start making simple beats as a starting producer using FL Studio 12. Think of this course as your own personal starter kit.
Students who enrolled in this course learned the interface of FL Studio and basic FL Studio beat making techniques step-by-step over my shoulders. In addition, each student will have full access to ask me ANY question and personal help during and after taking this course.
The ONLY materials needed is up to you.
Most of the lectures are 2-5 minutes but packed with a lot of info so you won't die of boredom.
The course is designed for students to learn over my shoulders with real life examples so, I recorded my screen throughout the lectures to make the learning process extremely simple to follow and learn from.
Regardless of the reason why you want to take this course, you will now be able to get all the training you need step-by-step all in one course to grow and develop into an amazingly talented beat maker/music producer.
Instead of searching for the right information without knowing what you need, enroll in this beat making beginner basics course and save yourself hours of wasted time trying to learn on your own. All your answers are here!
Please Note: this is a course for beginners who are intimated by FL Studio's Interface and want to learn how to construct a beat. It is designed to help you understand how to make quality beats, if you are just getting started or have little experience under your belt
See you on the inside!
- This course is meant for newbies who want to get familiarized with the interface of FL Studio
- This course is for upcoming producers who know absolutely nothing about making beats
- This course is for any producer confused on how to start/finish a beat
- This course is for ANYONE with a desire to learn the process of making a professional beat from scratch
- This course is NOT for you if you want to learn advanced skills but, the potential to learn something new is likely