Have you ever wondered how to save during the holidays? Presents and pampering guests, there are all sorts of ways that you willingly spend during this season. The trick you may not know is that there are special days during the holiday season that you will save the most money. Stores know this, you can too. Our guide is designed to help you save your green during the festivities. You won’t be a scrooge when you get your hands on the savings we’ve listed. In this book you will find answers to the following questions.
• What is Black Friday and how do I get in on the savings?
• What is Cyber Monday and will it ever be Black Friday?
• What is Travel Tuesday?
• How do I stay safe online?
• Where are the best deals?
• What are some of the latest scams?
• Is Black Friday worth it?
• Is it better to shop online or in the store?
• What goods should I buy in the store?
• What should I buy online?
• How do I keep my bank account secure?
• What websites should I visit to help me find deals?
• What kind of mindset do I need to become a savvy shopper?
• Should I buy electronics online?
About The Expert:
Tammy Marshall is a savvy shopper. She’s been one her entire life. She lives to save money. Her other passion is sharing how she finds new ways to save green. Tammy also deplores cyber crooks. Her mission is to uncover the latest scams, so she can share them with you and help you protect your wallets. She’s a professional journalist and has been writing for 20 years. When she isn’t finding new ways to spend less, she is working on her family farm and growing her own veggies and displaying them at the county fair.
She loves growing food like she loves to save dollars. For her, she doesn’t just enjoy the thrill of shopping. She enjoys seeing prices drop while she fills her cart and her pantry at home.