30-day Business Blast
What you'll learn
- Marketing and manifesting to achieve stretch income targets
- Proven marketing strategies that have low to no cost associated with them
- Mindset tools to set and achieve stretch income goals
- Social media tips and tricks to get more reach and convert more people into clients
Womxn entrepreneurs - do you have a goal to grow your business income quickly?
Combine proven marketing strategy with epic mindset tools to set and achieve your income goal in just 30 days.
With daily step-by-step videos that guide you through a 30-day marketing and mindset makeover, the 30-day Business Blast is Tash Corbin's premier Udemy program.
Set your stretch income goal
Clarify your value proposition and messaging
Learn mindset tools and techniques
Embed money-making habits
Use the Law of Attraction to your advantage
... and build your brilliant business!
Specifically designed for womxn entrepreneurs who sell services, mentoring or digital products, this program is super-practical and rich with marketing, sales and mindset training to help you achieve that big income leap.
This program includes access to a private Facebook community for additional support and connection with Tash Corbin and the other students of this and other Tash Corbin Udemy programs.
Who this course is for:
- Womxn entrepreneurs with big money goals who want to have more fun in their business
- Ambitious womxn who don't want to resort to spammy, manipulative marketing tactics
- Womxn who are passionate about their work and business, and want to be of service
Tash Corbin is a total business strategy geek, who is helping thousands of womxn achieve business success online. She is the curator of the Heart-Centred Business Conference (held in Australia), and facilitates the 34k-strong Heart-Centred Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs community on Facebook.
Tash has helped thousands of womxn to market themselves and their businesses online, and is recognised for teaching step-by-step strategies that achieve results, without using fear-based, aggressive tactics.
Tash is fun, human, engaging and funny - she's not afraid to make mistakes and share the journey, in order to help others to succeed and realise that success doesn't come from perfection, it's built through practice.