Bitcoin For Beginners: Your Quick Start Guide To Bitcoin
- You don’t need to understand the ins and outs of how Bitcoins works in order to take advantage of all the knowledge shared in this course. You can be a newbie.
- Students must be aware that this a crash course for beginners, that aims to get you started with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance. It doesn’t cover in-depth Bitcoin information.
- I want all potential students to be aware that this isn’t an advanced Bitcoin course, there will be some advanced topics discussed, but it’s mainly for those getting started.
Looking to start your Bitcoin journey?
Having trouble understanding what Bitcoin is?
Maybe you want to gain a grassroots understanding of Bitcoin?
Whatever your motivation is to understand Bitcoin, you’ve come to the right place to get started as everything is discussed in this beginner friendly Bitcoin course.
Bitcoin For Beginners: Your Quick Start Guide To Bitcoin, is the most practical and beginner friendly Bitcoin course you’ll find on the web today, discussing Bitcoin with no jargon.
It’s the one place with everything you need to truly understand Bitcoin at a grassroots level, and feel comfortable with knowing you’re learning from a credible source!
This is an effective and practical course that will take you from not understanding the Bitcoin field, to feeling comfortable with explaining the basic idea of Bitcoin to others.
While there are plenty of Bitcoin blogs on the web, it’s hard to find a short, practical and to the point course which helps newbies get started with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance.
Nothing is kept a secret. I reveal everything about Bitcoins basics, and as the basics of Bitcoin evolve through time you can be sure this course will be kept up to date for you!
This Bitcoin For Beginners course is designed for anyone who wants to gain a grassroots understanding of Bitcoin. So if you’re a complete newbie, or someone who is aware of Bitcoin but doesn’t understand how it all works, you’re in the right place.
- The ideal student for this Bitcoin For Beginners course is someone who is not aware of Bitcoin, or who has had limited experience with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
- Potential students should come to this course with an open mind, and be aware that this is a practical crash course into the Bitcoin universe, helping you to get started with it.
- As Bitcoin is a globally based currency, students can be from any country, of any age, and any ability to gain maximum value from this course.
- Let Me Introduce You To This Bitcoin Introductory Course03:41
- Many Of You Will Be Wondering What Bitcoin Is So Let Me Explain03:11
- Let Me Explain To You How Bitcoin Has Evolved To Date04:03
- The Blockchain Is Critical To Bitcoin And This Is How It Works02:39
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Playbook00:18
- These Are The Variety Of Bitcoin Wallets You Can Create And Use Today08:16
- I Personally Recommend You Setup This Bitcoin Wallet For Its Simplicity03:00
- Let Me Introduce The Way Easiest Way In Which To Earn Your First Bitcoins Online06:57
- To Earn Your Very First Piece Of Bitcoin I Suggest You Use These Faucet Sites05:43
- Here Are The Best Place I Currently Recommend To Spend Bitcoins07:07
- You Can Buy Anything From Amazon With Bitcoin Using This Site02:22
- When It Comes To Selling Bitcoin This Is How That Process Works05:48
- These Are The Best Places To Sell Your Bitcoins Online That I Also Use01:53
- Lets Discuss The Future Of Bitcoin Before Concluding This Course04:05
- Here Is Your Complete Round-Up Of This Bitcoin Introductory Course03:01
- Next Steps To Take01:01
- ICO Pre Investment Checklist00:12
Hello, I'm Ravinder. I'm a founder, creator, alumni of Seth Godin's altMBA, Le Wagon's FullStack Web Dev Bootcamp, and Udacity's Product Management Nanodegree.
I was born in the UK, and left school at 16. I’ve packed pitta breads in a factory, been the project assistant to a CEO, and founded an information products company. I’m grateful my products have been used by over 100,000 people, in 193 countries.
I’ve been fortunate enough to visit 25+ countries, and live in Valletta, Malta for 2 years. Currently, I'm an e-resident of Estonia, and embracing the minimalistic remote lifestyle.
Send me an email if you wish to discuss any opportunities.
We have all been there at some point...
Sitting on the sidelines watching bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies increase in price, often by hundreds of dollars a day.
Watching developers create decentralised applications upon ethereum, yet we’re frustrated with outdated youtube tutorials.
Buidl School will teach you everything you need to know (and then some) in record time.
We helped create the industry certification...
Our authors have volunteered at the united nations on bitcoin adoption, co-created the industry ethereum certification and more.
Buidl School authors are trusted by 120,000 students. They include: Ravinder Deol, and Thomas Wiesner amongst others.
We know joining the economy can be scary, however but joining Buidl School isn't.
Join the new economy...
Begin hodl’ing cryptocurrencies, and buidl’ing decentralised applications along with 1,000+ others. We’ll support you every step of the way!