- 6 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand How Bitcoin Works As A Globally Based Cryptocurrency, And Get Involved With It Practically As Well As Learning The Theoretical Side Of The Currency.
- Realise How Anyone Can Get Involved In Bitcoin Mining, Whether It’s For Profit Or Just For Fun, You Will Be Able To Start Mining Your Very Own Bitcoins With Everything On This Course.
- Undertake Your First Ever Bitcoin Transaction By Receiving .0001 Bitcoin From Me, Simply By Enrolling On This Course As A Paid Student.
- You Don’t Need To Have Any Previous Knowledge On Bitcoin. I Will Take You Through Everything You Need To Know. As Long As You Have A Working Computer With Internet Access, I Can Teach You Everything You Need To Get Involved With Bitcoin.
The Complete Bitcoin Course: Get .0001 Bitcoin In Your Wallet - is the only online course that lets you learn about Bitcoin right from the grassroots level, to actually getting involved with it by getting some Bitcoin of your own.
More About The Complete Bitcoin Course
You will be gaining a whole host of practical experience with Bitcoin, as well as theoretical within this course, and that’s going to start from the very first section. So you’ll be jumping straight into the deep end within the first part of this course.
Why Should You Get Involved With Bitcoin?
1. Bitcoin has become a global phenomenon in the short time it has been around, it serves many purposes with the main one being it is a currency that isn’t issued by any central governing body.
2. Bitcoin is an alternative investment which offers exponential returns, however the markets are volatile. It has a distinct advantage over other markets, that being it’s a 24/7 liquid marketplace.
3. By getting involved with Bitcoin you’re joining an ever growing ecosystem, which is at the cutting edge of technology. Remember Bitcoin can be used as both a currency, and an investment.
What’s Holding You Back?
Just to put it out there, by the end of this course you will have a full theoretical and practical understanding of Bitcoin. This is the only course on Udemy that lets you learn about Bitcoin right from the grassroots level, to actually getting involved with it by getting some Bitcoin of your own. You can be assured you’ll have access to me throughout the course on-demand, as well as that I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional hence can answer any questions you have clearly.
I just want you to be aware that as the Bitcoin ecosystem evolves, so will this course. This course will give you so much ROI, as once you enroll it’ll always stay updated.
Remember, you’ll gain lifetime access to this course which includes all future updates free of charge, and there’s a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
Nothing Is Holding You Back From Joining The Bitcoin Ecosystem!
Go ahead, and click that ‘take this course’ button! Grab this totally risk free opportunity to join the Bitcoin ecosystem. I will see you inside the course!
- Anyone Who Wants To Get Involved With Bitcoin Practically, As Well As Theoretically And Learn Further About How This Cryptocurrency Works.
- As Bitcoin Is A Globally Based Currency You Can Be From Any Country, Of Any Age, And Any Ability To Gain Maximum Value From This Course.
- This Course Is Targeted Towards Newbies In The Bitcoin Field, And Those Who Wish To Expand Their Knowledge Further On Bitcoin.
Thank you for joining me on this course, in this lecture I just want to give you an introduction as to what we’ll be covering. Essentially giving you a roadmap to the entire course before jumping into further lectures and sections. But just to put it out there, by the end of this course you will have a full theoretical and practical understanding of Bitcoin.
Now in this lecture I want to give you an overview of how Bitcoin works, this is so when we move forwards into the other sections and lectures within the course you’ll understand the foundations allowing you then to build upon that and understand the more complex topics.
In this lecture I want to now go over the key characteristics of Bitcoin, and what makes it so unique as a cryptocurrency. So lets jump into that now.
Welcome to this lecture where I’m going to be showing you a range of Bitcoin wallets you can create, and start using right away. Now there are many wallets out there, a simple google search throws up plenty. However in this lecture, I’ll be recommending wallets that I’ve used, and suggest you use. So they do come with my seal of approval!
This is your ultimate Bitcoin dictionary. Every phrase that is used in the Bitcoin world is described in this e-book for you to refer to. Please do refer back to this e-book should you come across an unfamilr term in this course, or when online on a Bitcoin specific website.
As you might be aware the Bitcoin ecosystem has evolved hugely since its inception a few years ago, it really is hard to believe that Bitcoin was conceived just a few years back. But right at this moment in time, there are so many ways to be involved in the Bitcoin ecosystem, in my opinion more than any other time previously.
In this lecture we’re going to start by discussing the most simplest way to get involved in Bitcoin. That’s being a user! So being a user is I’d say the most important part of the ecosystem, so lets discuss how you can take on this role.
Lets now move onto an aspect that’s very interesting indeed, as there are so many ways you could do it. It’s all about becoming a Bitcoin marketer. So this is another option where the barrier to entry is relatively low, and there are notable individuals out there earning well through marketing Bitcoin.
I’d like to start this lecture by asking a simple question. Do you know what a Bitcoin faucet is? If you do, great! You may pick something up extra from this lecture. If not, also great, as you’ll learn about the opportunity that exists with Bitcoin faucets.
In this section I want to get a bit more technical with you, and help you understand the technical elements behind Bitcoin. So if you weren’t aware, Bitcoin is a form of open source software, and was launched back in 2009. Right now I’m going to explain what open source software is so you can understand Bitcoin technically.
Imagine now a technology that would let you simply your mortgage and credit agreements, and potentially bring their rates down? This is just potentially a small piece of what smart contracts can, and will do in the future. So lets get into the nitty gritty and talk about how they work.
What I’m going to do now is show you how a Bitcoin transaction works, before showing how to buy. Now most transactions work in a similar way whether you’re buying, receiving and so on. So lets jump into showing you how it all works now, so you understand the process.
This is still a question that’s asked often, how do you buy Bitcoins with PayPal? Of course you can just buy them from eBay, there are lots of sellers offering such service. A very well known method to buy Bitcoins with PayPal is through a site called Virwox. I’ll show you how it works!
Welcome to the third assignment, all about getting your first piece of Bitcoin. You won’t be paying for this, you’ll be gaining it from a faucet which we touched on earlier. So lets now jump into getting your first piece of Bitcoin.
For this assignment in the course I’m going to show you how to use your computer to mine BTC. If you do this for a long period time you will need a fan to cool your computer down. With no fan it could damage your computer, I’d say for this it’s best to use an unused computer as uses lots of power.
As you’ll notice from the title of this lecture I want to explain to you why stores accept Bitcoin. The simple answer is that they accept it for more revenue, but there’s also a more important reason than that, so lets jump into explaining it.
In this lecture I want to talk about peer to peer trading, so selling through this peer to peer method. Now this is a relatively new method, but it’s a very up and coming method. So lets jump into this now, and I’ll show you how it all works.