Bitcoin Basics: Getting, Storing, and Converting Some
- Have a PC, an open mind, and about an 1 hour.
Bitcoin Baby steps into the world of crypto currencies. We are going to be mainly focused on bitcoin and litecoin in this course. These fundamental skills will help you explore other cryptocurrencies as well. The goal is to learn how to get bitcoins via the coinbase exchange, how to store them in your wallet and then how to convert between them.
Who this course is for:
- Bitcoin beginners and noobs
- 02:32Welcome: Course outline
- 00:59Bitcoin Basics
- 01:30The duck is a private and public key pair?
- 01:20Example: Public and Private Keys
- 01:33What is a wallet?
DM Suja is an entrepreneur, learner and teacher. Life is a process. The objective of this process is to add value to everything you do. That is the philosophy I live by in everything I do.
If I had a motto, it would be the following;
Continuous improvement above all else.