Bitcoin Basics: Getting, Storing, and Converting Some
- Have a PC, an open mind, and about an 1 hour.
Bitcoin Baby steps into the world of crypto currencies. We are going to be mainly focused on bitcoin and litecoin in this course. These fundamental skills will help you explore other cryptocurrencies as well. The goal is to learn how to get bitcoins via the coinbase exchange, how to store them in your wallet and then how to convert between them.
- Bitcoin beginners and noobs
- Welcome: Course outline02:32
- Bitcoin Basics00:59
- The duck is a private and public key pair?01:30
- Example: Public and Private Keys01:20
- What is a wallet?01:33
- Types of wallets00:58
- Full vs Light00:34
- The one we are going to use00:53
- Follow me to download exodus00:21
- Exodus Tour03:23
- setting up Copay04:26
- Lets get some bitcoins and outline00:34
- Coinbase it01:47
- Coinbase 202:04
- Sending bitcoin to your Wallets01:19
- Viewing Stuff on the Blockchain00:49
- Receiving and Backup00:56
- Back dat wallet up!00:27
- Back and Recovery00:45
- From litecoin to ethereum02:22
- Thanks for taking the course and other feedback!00:40
DM Suja is an entrepreneur, learner and teacher. Life is a process. The objective of this process is to add value to everything you do. That is the philosophy I live by in everything I do.
If I had a motto, it would be the following;
Continuous improvement above all else.