Beginner`s guide to birdwatching: Finding birds & happiness
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have a better awareness of the general well being bird watching can bring to your lives.
- You will learn to apply and take action on individual and creative practices to protect birds in your own home.
- You will also get to know the 4 keys for bird identification. For this, we have created an easy to follow framework to be used as a guide.
- Additionally, you will learn 4 practices that will help you get out more and explore nature. Here we are not only preparing you to see more birds when you go out, but to obtain other mental and physical benefits from bird watching.
- You will be able to identify general groups of birds species. But most importantly, you will learn a simple step by step process that will guide you towards successfully identifying bird species.
- *Psst We also made a bonus lecture called Bird Watching in Costa Rica , detailing bird hot spots to visit, and our list of the top species to see!
- You only need to know that birds exist, however you will require a desire to learn more about them, and the motivation to deepen your connection with nature to enjoy all the benefits from the experience
We have dropped the price to $15.99 - USING COUPON "GRATEFUL" we hope this small gesture brings some entertainment and relief during this hard times ***NO EXPIRY***
Medical professionals agree that exposure to nature is necessary for our good health. If you are looking for more natural ways to reduce stress, restore cognitive fatigue or simply have a happier and healthier life, this course is for you.
And what a better way to receive these benefits than by learning more about our surroundings and the birds that visit us every day (even if we haven't quite noticed these mysterious visitors yet). As you learn more about birds you'll start feeling curious and they will inspire you to travel, looking for more species with fascinating behaviours and striking colours.
When you begin to identify birds with the personalized framework we have created and start applying the practices to attract birds to your own backyard; you might find your days far more enjoyable and will find that it is just what you need before getting into rush hour, or that complicated meeting with a client, or having that report delivered on time.
We encourage you to share every insight you learn; the birds certainly need it, and our planet needs it. As bird populations are decreasing, you can shift the situation by taking simple and enjoyable actions with the practices we will show you, and create deeper connections with nature and people all around us.
Creators: Carolina Ramírez and Andrés Jiménez
Special thanks to:
Jorge Eduardo Ramírez Conejo for supporting the course with over 200 bird photos.
Junaid Khan for course videography, content edition, and for shooting over 30 bird videos.
José More for the stunning composition of the music.
- If you can differentiate between a peregrine falcon and a red tail hawk in flight, that's amazing! but... this course is not for you. My course is for you, students, professionals and non-professionals who want to start bird watching, but don`t know where to start and for those who are looking for ways to restore their body and mind from everyday stress and pressures. Simply put, this course is for all those who aim to benefit from the outdoors while discovering birds and learning about them.
Yes, believe it or not, we need to define what makes a bird… a bird. Is it laying eggs? (Crocodiles also do, and they are not as friendly) Having wings? (Bats have wings, and they are nor birds or cute), Flying? (some birds think its cooler to swim!) so… what is the unique characteristic that separates a bird from
This lecture will provide you with the techniques to adapt your windows to protect migratory and resident birds. Every time we adjust a window, we can save dozens of birds a year.
Discover the joys of making your garden a bird-friendly bed and breakfast. This lecture will give you the basics on how to enrich your garden towards attracting more birds. It uses the lessons from the forest to provide you with five useful and applicable solutions towards making your garden a lush habitat.