Mental Health : I hate being Bipolar, It's awesome!
What you'll learn
- Understand what Bipolar disorder is and how to prevent it in the future
- Actionable steps for quickly breaking patterns of Bipolar disorder and improved Mental Health
- Understand how your thinking influences your emotional well-being.
- Recover self esteem, regain happiness,balanced Mental Health and mobility
- Take the first steps towards transforming your overall quality of life
- Understand how to strengthen and maximise your inner resilience
- A refreshing perspective on Bipolar Disorder from someone living with the condition
- A desire to learn more about Bipolar Disorder ( Mental Health )
- There are no special requirements or prior experience needed, in order for you to benefit from this course
Do you go through intense moods?
Are you or your loved one struggling with Bipolar disorder ?
Do you want to understand, alleviate the emotional roller-coaster and get back to a balanced life?
If you answered yes, this course is for you!
You’re about to discover strategies on how to manage Bipolar Mental Health Disorder and get your life back on track.
Millions of people suffer from Bipolar Disorder and throw away their lives and their future because they don’t know how to deal with this condition. Don't let this happen to you!
In this complete course, we offer you straight talk, true stories, and proven strategies that can help you achieve greater balance and free yourself from out-of-control moods.
We racked our brains to include and describe every single aspect we could think about on how it is to live with Bipolar disorder or with someone who has the Mental Health disorder. We put our Bipolar minds together and brainstormed every little thing we think you need to know about bipolar disorder and how we personally manage to live with Bipolar disorder and have a normal life.
This course is more than a repair manual for the bipolar brain. Sure, we discuss diagnoses and treatments, available medications and therapies, and the lifestyle changes that can help you cope. But we also go beyond that to reveal some of the causes and consequences of bipolar disorder, let you in on some crisis-survival strategies, and describe ways that friends and family members can support loved ones who have bipolar disorder.
Have no fear : wellness is attainable if it isn’t already at your doorstep. Follow a few simple , but not always easy, tips and tricks and you will find yourself on your way. Nothing can cure bipolar disorder, but we do believe the more you practice and improve yourself, the greater the chance you will spend less time in mania or depression. In the end of this course , you will have many new tips on how to fine tune your illness or how to help the ones you love who lives daily with it.
We are not doctors, but we are experts in living and dealing with Bipolar disorder. It is our wish that something inside this course will assist you in leading a more balanced and enjoyable life. Some of the information is very basic and some concepts are more complex but we made them as simple as possible for you to understand to make sure you get the core knowledge we really want to share with you. We sincerely hope you find our course and experiences useful and that you are able to integrate them into your lives as well.
So, why should you start this course?
- You'll find the answer to all the questions you have about the Mental Health illness
- You’ll find alternative ways to fight the extreme mood swings
- And you’ll finish the course with a fresh perspective!
- Learn more about your Mental Health
This is the first self-help course available specifically for individuals diagnosed with bipolar disorder or for anyone living and dealing with someone who has this condition!
So what are you waiting for?
Take action to help yourself or your loved one suffering from Bipolar disorder and start this course now!
Who this course is for:
- EVERYONE who has bipolar disorder
- POSITIVE PEOPLE who want to rid of negative thought processes and negative behaviours that may be restricting the quality of you life
- ANYONE affected by bipolar disorder, including those with bipolar disorder among their family, friends, coworkers, or employees
- GENERAL PUBLIC interested in learning more about this extremely common set of conditions
- HELPING SPECIALISTS: This course can be used as a practical tool for helping professionals, such as therapists, counselors, psychologists, teachers, and social group leaders.
- PARENTS: Being a parent can be difficult enough without having the burden of Bipolar Disorder and other debilitating emotions.
- People with interest in Mental Health
I'm António Araújo - entrepreneur, business owner, SEO consultant and avid Traveler. I am the founder of 55 Secrets with over 100 Best Selling Travel Guides reaching over 400k readers every month through our Social Media Outlets.
I have over 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing, SEO and in the travel Industry.
I'm passionate about travel, food, and enjoying the small things in life. For the last 6 years, my travel experiences have been the defining moments which have changed my life and made me a better person. From Thailand, to Indonesia, to India, I've found that travel has opened doors in my life that I never even knew existed.
I am here because of my passion to help people succeed, whilst having fun. For some of you that will be to achieve your personal & professional goals with an extra pinch of motivation. For others it might be connecting with that potential mentor who can bring you to another level.
If you dream of exploring the world, learning new skills, and meeting new people, I invite you to join one of my courses and take the first step toward making your dreams come true.
Hello! I’m Marina Arantes a specialised Pharmacist who integrated a professional research team a couple years ago. I did several investigations in scientific community most of them related with health and nutrition and I have also worked some years as pharmacist.
I'm passionate about travel, food, health and wellness and my wide background in chemistry, pharmacy and nutrition makes these areas an expertise of mine. After some years dedicated to health, I have been learning about Social media for the last 3 years and I became an Influencer, expert in Social Media Management and Social Media Growth.