What you'll learn
- Be introduced to biometrics, its advantages and disadvantages, its issues and concerns
- Be introduced to the types of biometrics
- Be aware of the different uses of biometrics
- Know how biometrics works
- Know the different devices used in biometrics
- Look forward to the new technology and gadgets that biometrics may bring
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Biometrics comprises of techniques and systems for uniquely recognizing individuals on the basis of one or more intrinsic physical or behavioral traits. In computer science, biometrics is used as a form of identity for access management and access control. It is also used to identify individuals in groups who are under surveillance.
The course will discuss the advantages and disadvantages, issues and concerns, technology and devices, etc. of biometrics technology. The types of biometrics and its different uses will also be explained.
Who this course is for:
- Career-driven IT professionals stay relevant in their roles in the I.T. industry.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.